Search for content in message boards

Garners in North Carolina.

Garners in North Carolina.

Crystal D. Garner (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2000 3:33PM GMT
Hi, I'm a resident in North carolina and I was just curious as to how many Garners there are in this world. More than I can count on my fingers, I'm sure. One of the coolest things happened to me a while back. I began talking to a girl in California, and come to find out, her last name was Garner. Maybe we're related?

Garners in NC

Posted: 18 Oct 2000 9:41PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 4:10AM GMT
Hi, I am researching the Garner Family and have found that John H Garner was born in NC. He migrated to Alabama. There are Garners all over Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas. Good luck on you search. They are very hard to connect. Honey

GARNERS OF NC...DUPLIN CO.

TAMMY H. (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 8:42AM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON ZEBULON VANCE GARNER/JEFF GARNER

reply to Crystal

Garner, Max (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 4:17PM GMT
Can you trace your relatives on the Garner side to Denton N.C. ?

Luther Garner

Posted: 29 Oct 2000 3:04PM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2001 2:47AM GMT
I am looking for information on my grand father who came from cider town GA. is there anyone who knows about him

Garner research

Posted: 3 Nov 2000 6:12AM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2001 4:29AM GMT
Hi I am also researching the Garner Family and you are right about it being hard to make connections. I am trying to find the ancestors for John R Garner b 1818 GA. m Elizabeth A ????. Last census recourd is 1840 Heard Co Ga. Then moved to Ala had one daughter then moved to Texas. Posibility that his parents were from N.C. If you find anything in your reasearch would appreciate you rembering me. Have information for his decendents that I will share. besides John H.who are you looking for. I will keep a note and let you know what I find. Larry

Garner Research

Posted: 3 Nov 2000 5:41PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 4:10AM GMT
Hi Larry, I surely will keep a look out for your John. I didn't realize the family was so far flung. I am looking for John H Garner who married Mary E Bell - I was told that he was the father of Thomas Jefferson Garner. However, I find that there is too much time between them so there must be someone between them. I have found a John H Garner, Jr. who married Mary Hicks. But, no one has ever mentioned her. It is like a crossword puzzle with one piece missing.
I have in my database a John R Garner b 1818 in GA. He married Sarah Elizabeth (?) b abt 1820 in Ga. They had 3 children. This was found on genforum Ark and Texas (Panola TX)
Also, John Robert Garner b ca 1835-1840 Tuscaloosa Co AL father James Madison Garner b 1818 Bibb Co AL John Robert died of measles in 1864-65. Buried Mobile, AL. If I find more I will let you know. Keep in touch. Honey

Garner research

Posted: 5 Nov 2000 1:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2001 4:29AM GMT
Hi
The John R you mention is my 3rd great-grandfather. We have his wife's name as Eilzabeth A. ???? Could you send me a copy of you research that shows her first name as Sarah.
I have looked in our files and I do not have a John H. or a Thomas Jefferson Garner but will keep a look out for you. What year and where do you think they were born.
will keep in touch
Larry Garner
bodacious@tyler.net

I Am A Garner

Juanita Garner Grimes (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2000 8:33AM GMT
My great grand father Richard Garner lived in NC/SC at one time. I haven't any docments except what is on Samuel Garner's (my grandfather's) certificate. Anyway, Richard Garner married Martha Bryant of Blackshear Georgia. All of this info was taken just from Samuel's certificate. No other records yet to place Richard in NC/SC or in Liberty County where he made it his home. My father is J.C. Garner of Liberty County (Bristol, Florida). Do you have any information concerning any Garner's that would help me?

Thanks,

Juanita

Sarah J. Garner

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 6:52PM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2001 2:13AM GMT
Is Sarah J. Garner one of the children by John Garner and Elizabeth Sarah ? born on 27 Jan. 1853 Is there any Blassingame and Garner connection? Let me know!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic