Search for content in message boards

looking for webb,kincer,adams,polly,bolling,crigger

looking for webb,kincer,adams,polly,bolling,crigger

monica (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2006 10:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kincer,adams,webb,bolloing,polly
i am tring to find out about some of my relitives this are the marriages i am looking up mary polly crigger married fredrick kincer, lydia adams married fredrick (feathrgill/fed) kincer,
frank polly married mossie j kincer, w.l polly married betty l kincer, otis bolling married ocie kincer, marrie webb married fredrick (doc) kincer, j adams married mary kincer. if any one has any of this names in there tree or has came accross them i would love to here from u

Re: looking for webb,kincer,adams,polly,bolling,crigger

joycecollins (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2006 5:09PM GMT
Hello,

You need to return to your original query and post some dates for any of these people in order that some sort of a timeline can be established. Also, have you already located them in Letcher Co., KY on any of the census records that would be available for them?

Marriage records are generally speaking found in different numbers of Marriage Books in any county covering different time periods. One first checks with the Marriage Index in the courthouse to locate the name and get the book & page reference and go from there. Another method is to check on line under Letcher Co. to see if any marriage records are already posted as a link under their main website.

Joyce Taylor Collins
La Palma, CA

Posted: 17 Jan 2006 2:01PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2006 1:12PM GMT
All of the names you are looking for can be found on a disk from the LDS website. I have it in my data. It is Pedigree Resource File number 12. I think I got it from the LDS website (Family Search.org) I think you can view all of this on line, but if not I think it cost me about $6.00. If you will email me direct at leeann.henderson2@verizon.net, I will spend some time looking these up for you. I am busy for the next week, but I will surely try and help if I can. Let me know. My family has the names of Web, Adams, and polly. I think the name of Polly married into some Native American tribe, but not sure. I also think this information is on the Disk I am talking about. Let me know.

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 5:32PM GMT
I have a copy of Mossie's death certificate, and her surname at that time is Jett. I will link a copy to you, Monica. I am now more confused, because I am wondering if she was married twice.
Mossie J Jett (maiden name listed as Kincer (Kinser), lists the correct parents, and the other signature on the death certificate looks like AJ, last name Jett as well.

Thanks,
Anna

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 5:02PM GMT
She was married twice. Her first marriage was to Frank Polly. When Mossie died, she was married to Arch Jett.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions