William Edward Probert, Ynyshir

William Edward Probert, Ynyshir

Griffiths (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Jun 2013 1:41PM GMT
Surnames: Probert
WILLIAM EDWARD PROBERT
Seacrching for connections links from Ynyshir, some family moved to Coventry. William Edward Probert was a
Colliery blacksmith and lived at 70 or 10 South Street Ynyshir Rhondda. Wife Minna Maria Probert of 10 Gynor Place , Ynyshir, Rhondda, Glamorgan. Had a son R.(ROY) R. Probert who moved to 55 Guphill?? Avenue, Coventry and then to Seven Oaks and France??

Shadrack Griffith

Debby Hodges (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GRIFFITH
My greatgrandfather is Shadrack Griffith...I am looking for any ancestors or any other descendants of Shadrack. His brothers names were (of all things) Meshack and Obednigo. If you could be of any help I would be eternally greatfull.

Re: William Edward Probert, Ynyshir

Posted: 28 Jan 2002 6:02PM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2002 5:12PM GMT
Do you have a birth date for William Edward Probert? My grandfather was a William Edward Probert...his father was a William Charles Probert...I don't know his grandfather's name

Jane (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2004 9:07PM GMT
I have a Williams C Probert in my family born 1895. email me at jtwilliams7@talk21.com if you think there is a connection

Posted: 5 Apr 2011 12:05PM GMT
Hi
I was interested in your Probert(s) of Ynyshir
I am unsure if you have the full tree I see your william on the 1911 census married to minna whats interesting is their daughters name Averina it is Williams mothers sisters name.
We need to be incontact if you are related this is fantastic you are the first lost Proberts to be found.
I have a lot of info to share.
Basic info
William Richard Probert b 1841 aberystwyth =m= Hannah Jenkins b 1845 aberystwyth
William R Probert 1841 occupation Blacksmith d 1910 Ynyshir
Hannah died 1911 ynyshir
they had seven children eldest William Edward Probert b 1870 your greatgrandfather?
second child Richard James Probert b 1872 my great ggrandfather.
Is there a connection?

Re: Shadrack Griffith

Posted: 7 Jun 2013 10:02AM GMT
I too am reseaching my mothers ancestry and know her grandfather was (Miles)griffiths and grandmothers first name = Hester both of Gynor Place Ynyshir near porth in the Rhondda valley Wales. Is this the same village as your ancestor?

Re: Shadrack Griffith

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 10:30AM GMT
Hi.
Would you like census info for Miles and Esther?

Regards

Sandra
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions