Search for content in message boards

Esther Jane Calvert Huggins / Reuben Charles Calvert

Esther Jane Calvert Huggins / Reuben Charles Calvert

Sandra Mahan (View posts)
Posted: 8 Dec 2002 9:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Calvert / Huggins / Beale / JONES
I am searching for any info re Esther Jane (CALVERT) HUGGINS - b 21 Feb 1823 Belmont City, OH, dau of John CALVERT Jr & Edith BEALE; D 4 Jun 1911, Greenwood MO. EstherJane had several brothers, who all served in the Union Army, along with her husband Henry John HUGGINS and her father.

I have info showing John Jr is son of John Sr married to Hetty Esther JONES, and that John Sr is son of Rueben Charles CALVERT.

Thanks to anyone who has anything to add to this. I have a this little bit of info from one of Esther Jane's neice's, and from my grandmother, Esther Jane's granddaugher.

Sandra Mahan
mahans@bellsouth.net

Re: Esther Jane Calvert Huggins / Reuben Charles Calvert

Posted: 9 Aug 2003 5:15AM GMT
Surnames: Calvert/ Huggins
Hi,
Esther Jane Calvert married Henry John Huggins 1845 in Meigs County, Ohio. I have 1 son George Willie Huggins b. Oct. 1863 in Meigs, Harrisonville, Meigs County, Ohio d. November 01, 1952 in Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas.
They had 12 children.
Tell me what you need and I will try to help you.
gail

Posted: 9 Aug 2003 5:19AM GMT
Sorry,
I have 11 brother's ans sisters for Esther Jane Calvert Huggins.
I will be glad to help you out.
Gail

Posted: 11 Aug 2003 1:15PM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2004 2:15PM GMT
Surnames: John Calvert Jr & Edith Beale
Hi Sandra & Gail, I am a descendent of John Calvert Jr & Edith Beale. Their son William M Calvert was my GGGrandfather.

Can I help you with anything?

CJ

Posted: 10 Sep 2003 3:55AM GMT
Surnames: Calvert/ Huggins
Hi CJ,
I guess that makes us related in some way.
Esther Jane was my GG Grandmother. What I am trying to find is any information on John Calvert b.Abt. 1525 in Bolton Yorkshire, England.
Married Dorothy Leonard they had a son, Leonard Calvert b 1550 m Alicia (Grace) Crossland. They had 3 children:
George Calvert, Lord Baltimore #1
Mary Calvert
John Calvert
Do you have any information on any of the above? I have a lot on George but would like something on Mary.
Thanks,
Gail

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Huggins, Warren
Hello. I am a 2x gr. Grandson of Thos. Huggins and Margaret of Harrisonville, Meigs Co. Ohio, through a daughter, (and sister of Henry John Huggins m. Esther Jane Calvert), - Sevilla b. 4 of Dec. 1831. I have information about Thos. and Margaret Rattam, and am looking for more about them. Thank you. George E. Warren III

Posted: 11 Jun 2013 2:16PM GMT
Surnames: Huggins
This is a reply to a post by GailAnnHuggins. Henry John Huggins and Esther J. (Calvert) Huggins had only 6 children, not 12. Georgewarren70

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 3:36AM GMT
Do any of you have Huldah as a sister. She was born in 1819 and married Josiah Davis in 1843. Thanks. Karen knewstead@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic