Search for content in message boards

FTM 2012 - Custom Report Title keeps changing!

FTM 2012 - Custom Report Title keeps changing!

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 6:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
I just finished creating a custom report for addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for 328 family members.

As I was working on it, every time I would switch from one family member to the next, to edit their information, the REPORT TITLE would switch from ADDRESS REPORT to Custom Report for JUNG, Yvette (or whoever I was working on).

After repeatedly re-entering ADDRESS REPORT, I just gave up and changed it at the end when I was done. Is there some "magic" that will allow me to set the Custom Report Title just once?

~Yvette

Re: FTM 2012 - Custom Report Title keeps changing!

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 2:11PM GMT
If you switch the focus person on the report, FTM will change the title back to default. I suppose that's by design but I agree it can be irritating at times. Best solution is as you noted, ignore it until you're done & ready to print.

Re: FTM 2012 - Custom Report Title keeps changing!

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 2:24PM GMT
Thanks, Sean, for the quick reply.

Having recently upgraded from FTM 16 to FTM 2012, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything!

There sure are a lot of little new quirks I am going to have to learn.

I will admit, however, although time-consuming to initially set up the Address Report (custom report), printed out, it is easier to read and easier to cross-check!

~Yvette
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions