Search for content in message boards

Thomas P. Kinney

Thomas P. Kinney

will goodrum (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2006 8:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kinney, Buseman, Nolf, Fike
I am looking for info on my line of kinney's. Alma Kinney, Wilson Floyd Kinney and Thomas P. Kinney. These are the only names I have so far

Re: Thomas P. Kinney

Posted: 27 Jun 2007 4:28AM GMT
Surnames: Kinney, Habercom, Fike
I have Thomas P. Kinney b. 1853 Eglon, Preston, Va (soon to be WVa) father
Salome (Saloma) Fike mother (1855-1891)
son Wilson Kinney b. 1879 WVa.

I am descended from Thomas and Saloma's daughter Anamelia.

I spoke by phone quite a few years back to Bernadine Kinney, Wilson's daughter. She had photos of my Habercom relatives. She is the source for most of my info. I have more detailed info I'd be glad to share.

Alana

Re: Thomas P. Kinney

Posted: 27 Jun 2007 7:52AM GMT
Sure, any info would be welcome. I know all about Aunt Bernadine. My mom and grandmother (grandma is also named Bernadine) always talks about how she was one of the meanest of the sisters lol. I think they said their favorite aunt was Aunt Maggie, and that the rest were all mean and lived longer haha. I never met Aunt Bernadine personally, so I cannot say for sure if that was true or not.

I am a descendant through Alma Kinney (who married Cecil Buseman), and I am also having trouble finding anything at all on the Busemans. I heard the Kinneys came from Ireland, but I have not been able to get evidence on that yet. Thomas P. Kinney is as far as I was able to get.

I know Aunt Bernadine died back in 2004 and that she is buried in West Virginia National Cemetary in Pruntytown (she was a nurse and served in the Battle of the Bulge in France.) I do not know if she talked about her parents at all, but the Abernathy name is also one I am searching for. Her mother's name was Katia and I think she lived in front of a family cemetary in WV. I hope some of my info might help in some of your searches.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions