Search for content in message boards

John Wesley, James, Chester and Lester Pratte circa 1918-1930

John Wesley, James, Chester and Lester Pratte circa 1918-1930

Posted: 30 Jan 2007 11:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jan 2007 8:58AM GMT
Surnames: Pratte
I'm new to all this and have a question. My Father John Wesley Pratte along with his brothers James Franklin Pratte, and twins Chester and Lester Pratte were in a home from around 1918 till just before 1930 when they returned to the care of their mother Lillian Pratte. Does anyone know how to find information on childern in homes in St. Louis?

Re: John Wesley, James, Chester and Lester Pratte circa 1918-1930

Posted: 31 Jan 2007 12:36AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2007 9:00AM GMT
You should look at the Genealogy in St. Louis website for a list of orphanages. 'http://genealogyinstlouis.accessgenealogy.com/';

Also see this article:
'http://genealogyinstlouis.accessgenealogy.com/greenwood.htm&...;
With a little searching you can find the successor organizations and contact them. Just use a Google or Yahoo search.

Posted: 6 Apr 2008 7:14PM GMT
Surnames: Pratte, Pratt
I hope you still check this site. I am Chester Pratte's granddaughter. (He changed it to Pratt)I just started with geneology and was excited to see this post. Please contact me at jessi919@hotmail.com.

Posted: 17 Jun 2013 6:54PM GMT
I am looking for more information on my grandpa, James Franklin Pratte. My dad had told me to google John Wesley and it brought me to this board! I am at a stand still because I lack anymore information past my grandpas father and mother. Please help if you can.

Posted: 20 Jun 2013 5:53PM GMT
Hi Jami:

My father was John Wesley Pratte and my granfather was also James Franklin Pratte. Who is your father? You may contact me directly at twpratte@cox.net

Thanks,

Thomas Wesley Pratte
per page

Find a board about a specific topic