Search for content in message boards

John Carney, Margaret Cunningham

Lucinda Mary Carney

Ken Hite (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hite, Grow, Bishop, Carney
I have a Lucinda Mary Carney 1860 - 1938 m. John R. Morris Grow 1859 - 1936 from Indiana Co. John was from Pine TWP. Indiana Co. Could she be a relative?

John Carney, Margaret Cunningham

Carol Hopping (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Carney, Cunningham
Need to find the parents of John Carney born about 1800, Penn, in 1820 census of Indiana County and died there in 1866 in Young Township. He married Margaret Cunningham born about 1807, Penn and died in Young Twp, Indiana County, Penn. I need Margaret's parents also.

Re: John Carney, Margaret Cunningham

Barb Saba (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2003 4:39AM GMT
Do you have any info. on Andrew Carney? My great grandmother was Margaret Carney, d of Andrew Carney. There is an Andrew Carney from Indiana Cty. who was in the CW, in the 43rd PA Volunteers. I am having difficulty with links to this ancestor. It is possible that A. Carney was married to a Seybert.(Seibert, Sybert, Sibert). My Margaret Carney, his daughter, was married to BB Sybert, in Butler County.

Re: John Carney, Margaret Cunningham

Carol Hopping (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2003 9:37PM GMT
John Carney born about 1800 and wife Margaret Cunningham born about 1807 do not have any children named Andrew. I suspect John's father maybe another John Carney. There are two John Carney's with different wives and families in Indiana County, Penn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions