Search for content in message boards

Starmack Family

Starmack Family

Margaret Starmack Smith (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:39PM GMT
Surnames: Starmack
I am looking for any found information on the Starmack family. The family known from what I believe is a town in the Malopolski prov. called Pcim. The family now resides in Mckeesport, PA. I am also looking for info on a John Starmack born in Pcim, Poland

Re: Starmack

Ray Starmack (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:40PM GMT
I believe my Dad was born in Rabka & my mother was born in Jordan. Not sure of these. My parents were married and lived in Minneapolis. I am the "baby" of nine. My dad may have immigrated in 1902 and my mother in 1904. Don't find many "Starmacks"-any connection?

margaret starmack smith (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Well, I recently found out some information on MN for the Starmack family for my great-grandfathers side. We don't know if he ended up in MN. But he did leave PA. Maybe there is a connection. Do you know of a Mary Starmack? She had six children with a John Starmack.

margaret starmack smith (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:41PM GMT
My family is from PA. All I really know is that we came over in 1889 or around there. From Pcim. I just recently started my search. I have seen only a few passanger lists. I have found the best place to look is on a birth certificate or social security application. The social security application offers information on the person applying such as maiden names, countries, adresses, and some other helpful bits. But even with the internet, it seems the best way to go is with the old microfilm. The internet offers much information but only if someone has posted it already and you happen to be looking for it at the right time.
As far as the Starmack's in MN. I really don't know much. Greatgrandfather was never heard from again. Only that he was around 65-70 when he passed away. And that he was from Pcim, poland.

Ray Starmack (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Starmack, Sander
Sorry. I have a sister named Mary, but she married Gordan Sander. No John Starmack in my family. Maybe we are too far apart in age. I am 67. Again my dad immigrated in 1902. When did your ancestors come to the U.S.? Any chance they could have arrived within same time period? I am looking for immigration records. Do you know how to access that information? Any more info about the Minnesota Starmacks?

Re: Starmack Family

Paul Starmack (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:43PM GMT
My name is Paul Starmack & I reside in McKeesport
Pennsylvania. I saw that you were looking
for information on any Starmack's in the area. I had
a great grandmother named Mary, but I'm not sure how
many children she had. The ones I can remember were
John, Joe, Walter & Sophie. There may have been
others that I'm not familiar with, I will have to dig
up some old records to find out. Walter was my
grandfather & he had 3 children: Paul, John & Nancy.
Paul is my father who has 4 children & I myself have 3
children. If any of this sounds familiar, please drop
me a note & maybe we can exchange some information. I
have always wondered where my family came from.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paul

HEY

ROBERT STARMACK (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:43PM GMT
HI PAUL IM ROBERT AND MY SISTER IS MARGARET. OF THE NAMES YOU KNOW OF MARY'S KIDS JOE IS MY GRANDFATHER. WHEN YOU FIND SOMEHTING OUT YOU SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH EITHER ONE OF US. I JUST GOT INTERESTED IN RESEARCHING THE FAMILY SO THIS IS NEW AND INTERESTING.
ROBERT

Gordon Sander & Mary

Posted: 18 Apr 2002 2:44PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:41PM GMT
Surnames: sander
I have a Gordon Charles Sander dob 13 Jan 1925, born in Minnesota and died in California. E-mail me at khelfert1@comcast.net, if this fits with your information
Karen

Posted: 27 Jun 2002 2:58PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: starmack, stephan, gannon, dudash
Do you know anything about a Ruth M Starmack daughter of Michael Stephan and Margaret Gannon Stephan from Dravosburgh
Pa Across the river from McKeesport Pa I trying to find out if she is connected to Julia Dudash Stephan.

Posted: 28 Jun 2002 9:19PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2006 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: starmack, stephan, gannon, dudash
Can you shed any light on a Ruth M Starmack who's father was Michael Stephan and mother was Margaret Gannon Stephan I was reading the obituary of Michael and it mentioned Ruth as his daughter. I was searching for my Dad's
1st cousin Julia Dudash Stephen who lived in Mckeesport Pa
and I found her on the 1930 census but I believe she died sometime before 1945 the census says that she has a daughter Ruth 4 years old at the time then I started my search on the obituaries for Michael Stephen and I found a Michael who died in 1962 from Dravosburgh who has a Daughter Ruth all the numbers seem to match but I am Not
sure about Ruth.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions