Search for content in message boards

Ferguson family from Rochelle Ga.

Ferguson family from Rochelle Ga.

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 4:01PM GMT
Looking for Ferguson relatives who originated from Rochelle, Ga. My mother's name was Ethel. Several aunts, Elizabeth (Babe), Tommie Lee, Maddie. Cousins, Clifford, James Arthur, and Eddie B.
Great Uncle Robert T. Ferguson was a furneral Director. My children would like to know the other side of my family.
Please mail me back if you are on of them.

Re: Ferguson family from Rochelle Ga.

Posted: 11 Jan 2004 9:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a maddie ferguson who married a zachary cotton. they had a daughter Ethel( May Cotton). That All I really know about the ferguson side of my family history. if you think that there is a connection let me know.

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 4:20PM GMT
Hello My Name is Sandra Ferguson(Mosley) I am daughter of Sammie Lee Ferguson Brother of Thomas Lee Ferguson. I live in Corona California I do know some of the family in Georgia but, not a lot I would like to find out more about my family that lives out that way..... san.ferguson@yahoo.com

Posted: 23 Aug 2009 4:22PM GMT
Hello My Name is Sandra Ferguson(Mosley) I am daughter of Sammie Lee Ferguson Brother of Thomas Lee Ferguson. I live in Corona California I do know some of the family in Georgia but, not a lot I would like to find out more about my family that lives out that way..... san.ferguson@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions