Search for content in message boards

ARIE LEE BURLESON

ARIE LEE BURLESON

Posted: 7 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 21 Aug 2003 8:08PM GMT
Surnames: Burleson, Gardner, Bogard, Thatcher, Jones
ARIE LEE BURLESON born Dec 24 1914 Graham, Young Co., Texas. Died Mar 10 1983 Wichita Falls, Texas. He is buried in the Crestview Memorial Park Cemetery, Wichita Falls, Texas. He was the son of WILEY GIDEON BURLESON & SENITH HUDSON GARDNER. He was preceeded in death by his wife HAZEL LEVATA THATCHER buried in Crestview Memorial Park Cemetery. She was the daughter of BERTIS T. THATCHER & FLORENCE AGNES JONES. Arie & Hazel's children are R.L., RUTHIE P., RAYMOND E., RUBY L., JERRY D., BERRY D. and MARY L.

Re: ARIE LEE BURLESON

olivia Wolken (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jun 2003 4:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burleson/Bogard
I am researching Bogard/ Burleson. Joseph T. Burleson married Elizabeth? widow of John Bogard. They were living in Shelby Co. in Buena Vista in 1860 with three of Bogard's children:
B.W. 18 female b. AR
W.E. 14 male b. TX
W.J. 10 male b. TX
Then she married Joseph T. Burleson and had:
C.W. 8 female b.TX
E. J. (Jennie)6 f b. TX married an Allen
I.V. 4 female b.TX
WI 2 male b.TX
I believe there was another child born after this census,
Joseph T.R.C. Burleson born in 1862.

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 4:48PM GMT
I am looking for any connection to R. P. Burleson of Wichita Falls,Tx. I was born Delma Kay Burleson-#-14-1956 in Wichita Falls. I never knew my father or any members of his family. i know he had a brother named Delbert. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 6:44PM GMT
Just go ahead and start your family tree! That'll serve as an outline and you will not be overwhelmed with names/dates. I'm not related but am volunteering to assist your search. I also hope plan to help you develop research skills to gain independence? First, logon https://familysearch.org/ and setup a "free" user account. You'll need that to access Texas Death Certificates and marriage data (when available). Next, save findagrave.com as an icon. You'll make good use of that site. From findagrave, lookup R. Burleson in Jefferson County, OK. He was Raymond P. Burleson born 30 Dec 1924 in Young County, TX. His father was Wiley G. Burleson (30 Aug 1881 - 16 Dec 1926). Lookup W G Burleson death 1926 in Texas on familysearch website. R. P.'s mom was Senith H. (Gradner) Burleson (26 Aug 1895 - 28 Jan 1971). Delbert was the informant on her certificate and that's proof we have the "right" family. Work with that while I try to locate Senith prior to marriage. Suspect her maiden name was Gardner vs Gradner?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic