Search for content in message boards

Alexanders from Jamaica

Alexanders from Jamaica

J Stone (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 7:57AM GMT
Anyone out there have Alexanders from Jamaica, if you do let me know soon!!

Thanks Jackie

Alexanders from Jamaica

Posted: 18 May 2001 1:45PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2001 11:34PM GMT
I undestand that Clifford Alexander Esq.,the former Secretary of the Army's family originally came from Jamaica.

Alexanders from Jamaica

Posted: 18 May 2001 2:02PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2001 11:34PM GMT
I undestand that Clifford Alexander Esq.,the former Secretary of the Army's family originally came from Jamaica.

Re: Alexanders from Jamaica

Posted: 23 Jan 2003 3:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Aug 2005 8:04PM GMT
I am interested in finding info on Gilbert Henry Alexander, son of George Alexander and Elizabeth Patmore. Gilbert was born in Christiana about 24 March 1884. (Birth Registered in Shooter's Hill, possibly at George's Nought) Can you help with any info on him?
Thanks,
Kim
Bonzofred@aol.com

Posted: 14 Jun 2006 4:25AM GMT
Hey Jackie
I am related to the Alexanders from St. Ann I am just starting too and it is very difficult email me please maybe we can swap info to see if we can match some things.
Thanks

Posted: 13 Mar 2007 5:23PM GMT
I am related to a William Anthony Alexander and his brothers Louie, Lee and Elliott and his siter Muriel. They are all freom Jamaica and migrated to the us.

Posted: 21 Oct 2008 9:42PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander
My wife's Grandfather was Arthur Percival Alexander and was born September 28 1883 in Spanishtown. He migrated to the United States as a young boy.

Posted: 3 Jan 2009 6:46AM GMT
My grandparents are Gabrial & Vida Alexander; mother is Lorna Alexander. Jews from Kingston Jamaica. They left the country in the 1960s and settled mostly in the Philly Pa area and Canada.

Posted: 31 Mar 2009 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: alexander, Linton, Cammock, Hemming, Smith
Hello there. I have Alexander's originating from St. Ann. I have started research, in particular, Retirement, Glasgow Linton Park and trysee areas. If you need any info then let me know......my research is quite complex, because some of Alexander's were given that surname for complex reasons etc..In my research, I have come across Linton, Cammock, Hemming and Smith. I remember sending Jackie Stone some info in 2001. All the best

Posted: 9 Aug 2009 10:34PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander
I am John living in Spanish Town, Jamaica. My late father was also John, a baptist minister born in Trysee and grew up in Sturge Town, St. Ann.
His father was Johnathan.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions