Search for content in message boards

George Nelson SNEED - NM

George Nelson SNEED - NM

Roxana Jones (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Aug 2011 1:17PM GMT
Surnames: SNEED
I am looking for information on George Nelson Sneed who left Arkansas and moved to NM. I believe he died in Clayton, Union Co., NM and was buried in Mountain View Cemetery in Capuline, NM.

He was married to (1) Marie Hotchkiss (2) Maude Excella Griffeth and (3) Mae Leslie.

He had 1 child by his first wife, Laura Marie Sneed born 1924 in Des Moines NM and married Lester Lucas.

He had 2 children by his 2nd wife, Lawrence Siegel Sneed and Wright George (or George Wright) Sneed, both born in Capulin, NM. Lawrence married Callie Echo Wells and George married Edith Mae Towndrow. George died in 1999 in Raton, NM., Colfax County.

If you have information, please contact me. Thanks
roxie@arkansas.net
Posted: 4 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 1:48PM GMT
Surnames: Sneed
Edith Sneed lives in Colfax County at 633 North First, Raton, NM 87740. Phone: 505-445-2505.

Edith Sneed in Colfax Co, NM

Roxana Jones (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Nancy, Thank you for replying to my message. Edith Sneed was the wife of George Sneed who moved to New Mexico from Arkansas. I will contact her for more information. I had her living in Union Co., instead of Colfax Co., NM. Thank you again. Roxie@arkansas.net

Re: Edith Sneed in Colfax Co, NM

Larry S. SNEED (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2001 5:00PM GMT
I am the oldest grandson of George N. Sneed. Edith is NOT his wife! Edith was married to Wright George, George's Youngest son..If you want more info please contact me.

Posted: 8 Aug 2001 10:35PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2001 2:37AM GMT
Thank you. How are you descended from George Nelson, married 26 May 1919 in Union County?

Roxie (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2001 2:41AM GMT
Surnames: SNEED, VAUGHN
Yes, I would love to have more information. I am doing the research for my boyfriend and his dad. They have very sketchy information and I would like to provide them with more about their ancestors. You can contact me through this board or my e-mail address Roxie@arkansas.net. Thanks

Posted: 10 Aug 2001 2:48PM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2002 5:05PM GMT

Do any of you SNEED Families connect to LIVINGSTON FAMILY of ROY NM AND AREA?
Would like to hear from any cousins,

Thanks, Carolyn in Spokane

Larry S. Sneed (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2001 5:14PM GMT
George N. Sneed married Maude E. Griffeth, sons born were Lawrence S.,married Callie E. Wells,, Wright G. married Edith Towndrow.. I'm the oldest of 6 siblings of Lawrence & Callie.. Now it is your turn, Who are you? Are you related? LSS

Posted: 21 Sep 2004 6:09PM GMT
Are you Larry Sneed from the Kalamazoo Michigan area. That went to Portage Northern? If so please contact me at dragonrosehawk_007@yahoo.com. I think we may have a lot to talk about.

Posted: 23 May 2009 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Griffith Kaltrider
Do you have a pic of Isaac and Eunice. Isaac was a brother to my Seth Griffith. I know there father, Wesley, died in Sullivan County Missouri but we can't find anything on Sarah Jane after she married Tobias Kaltrider and moved to Kansas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic