Search for content in message boards

Krepich surname

Krepich surname

Posted: 27 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jun 2002 12:45PM GMT
Surnames: Krepich, Heiner, Rhinard
My family is from Columbia County (Berwick, PA) and I can't seem to find any information. Has anyone run across these names or know of any information on them?

Rhinard family

Lori (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rhinard
I am descended from Rhinards as well. Have info on GEORGE RHINARD(birthdate only) and his son JOHN(my ggggrandfather) from Bendertown, and his son Samuel. May be able to provide a little additional info if you request it.
Posted: 29 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2003 10:39PM GMT
Surnames: Rhinard, Sitler, Martz, Bortz, Krepick
Hi Kathy,
I have a Michael Krepick md. to Kathryn Rhinard~Her parents were Ralph R.& Rosa Ann Hughes Rhinard. Ralph's parents were Lemuel S.& Mary Eliza Sitler Rhinard~
to Daniel & Emeline Martz Rhinard~ to
George & Elizabeth Bortz Rhinard.
This is not my direct line and could need some corrections.
I have some birth,& death dates for the above, if you would want them, also siblings.
Happy Hunting
Nancy

Posted: 31 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2003 10:39PM GMT
Surnames: Rhinard, Bortz
Hi Lori,
I have tried to e-mail you at your address, but it keeps coming back. I see in the query list you have the birthdate of George Rhinard, which I do not have. I would really like to have that date, and where you got it from. I have tried for years to find it.
Would you also have his wife's birthdate? Elizabeth Bortz.
Sincerely, Nancy

Krepneck

David K. Boyer (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Krepneck
My great grandfather John Krepneck lived in Columbia County, Millville, PA. Since Krepick is so close this might have some bearing on your search. Search Greenwood Township

Kreppenneck

Jane Sundell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Also try Kreppenneck Montour OC., PA. My cousins.
Happy Hunting:^)Jane

Re: Rhinard family

Posted: 21 Jul 2001 2:57AM GMT
Lori...I have a John Rhinard, Briar Creek Twp, b.1813, married
Lucinda, b. 1826...had sons Samuel and George (perhaps named after your George) and daughters Mary A. and Hulda..
Mary A. married Alfred Erwine (about 1962) and had Anna,
Agnes, Susan, and Willie Alfred......Anna married Frank Davis
(About 1906) and had Irene, Freda, and Harry F..........Irene
married Ike McCloskey, Sr. (about 1926) and that's where I
came from in 1932........If I could find my gggrandfather John's
parents, I would appreciate it....thanks...Ike McCloskey, Jr.

Re: Krepich surname

Posted: 7 Jul 2007 5:10PM GMT
Surnames: Krepich
My grandmother was a Krepich. Her name was Frances Krepich. She had been married a couple times 1st marriage to Edward Michael Charney and had 2 sons by him. They were Thomas Harney and Larry Charney. Her 2nd marriage to Jim Hlad. She had a rather large family in PA-Some of her brothers were Marc Krepich, Andy krepich, Danny Krepich-He was married to Marg and they had a son named Danny as well.

I believe her parents to be Michael Krepich and Terasa Smokievich. They came from Croatia in 1889.

This family settle in PA

I wish I more infor on the Krepiches. if you have any to share please email me proffit@bealenet.com

Re: Krepich surname

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 12:00AM GMT
The 1920 US Census Dauphin Co PA shows Michael arr 1898 and Theresa 1902 It would appear the Michael arrived 1899

Name: Miho Krepic
Arrival Date: 13 Apr 1899
Estimated birth year: abt 1876
Port of Departure: Bremen
Race­: Croatian
Ship Name: Konigin Luise
Former residence Restovo Croatia
Destination Tyrone PA

There are two places called Restovo in Croatia one near Karlovac (near Kamanje Parish next to the Slovenian border) the other in Zumberak just NE of Karlovac. There are only 4 listings for KREPIC in the current Croatia phone book all in Karlovac (city) Miro Caic, of Karlovac, has transcribed Kamanje parish records and lists KREPIC.

http://feefhs.org/cro/parish/kamanje.html

But the name SMOKIEVIC(H) puzzles me... I find no reference to this name.

Robert Jerin
Croatian Heritage Museum
Cleveland Ohio
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions