Search for content in message boards

Families in Mocorito Angostura and Badiraguato

Families in Mocorito Angostura and Badiraguato

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 6:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Castro Montoya Angulo Gastelum Camacho Zamudio Elizalde Lopez Sanchez Inzunza Beltran Gaxiola
Although my maternal grandmother and grandfather met in Los Angeles, they were both from Sinaloa.

My grandmother was from La Ilama in Angostura and my grandfather was from Las Higueras de los Monzon in Badiraguato.

For some time now I have been collecting information about their families. I now have a lot of information and I am beginning to thread it all together on a family tree.

The family names that I have found are:

Castro Montoya Angulo Gastelum Camacho Elizalde Lopez Sanchez Inzunza Beltran Gaxiola Zamudio Arce Salazar

All of these families are either from Mocorito, Angostura or Badiraguato.

I would appreciate any information you might have about any of these families.

Guadalupe Espinoza

Re: Families in Mocorito Angostura and Badiraguato

Posted: 3 Aug 2009 8:03PM GMT
yo vengo de la familia Elizalde, Montoya, Ibarra, Lopez. Elizalde, MOnytoya, Ibarra, Ruelas de Mocorito y Guamuchil. Can you please share any information you may have on these last names, please. Thank you

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 8:54PM GMT
I am from Las Milpas De los Gonzalez, Mocorito, Sinaloa. I have a lot of Lopez and Sanchez in my family as well. Are you sure that your family is only from Mocorito. There are a lot of Lopez in Cerro Agudo. Let me know if you need any names.

Posted: 11 Jul 2010 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: Montoya
Refugio Montoya y Ma. Anastacia de Montoya casados en 1856 en Mocorito, padres de Fernando(1858 Agua Caliente), Ma. Paula(1863 Guamuchil) y Ma. Isabela (C. 1888).

Algunos descendientes?

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 6:40AM GMT
I'm a Lopez, from Badiraguato. I believe my father and Grandparents lived in "El Cajon" of Badiraguato. Last I heard they sold the ranch and moved to either Culiacan or Sonora. I would appreciate any further information.

My father is Marino Lopez Medina, son of Eufracio Lopez, and Octabiana Medina.

All I know is I have about 5-6 aunts and uncles, just to name a few Norma, Faustina, Gregorio(deseased)

Posted: 5 Aug 2011 1:59AM GMT
Hi, I'm looking for my Mother's family, last contact with them was in Badirguato/Milpitas or El Quemado de Mazatlan,cerca de 1955. She was born on March 16th,1904 in Los Mochis,El Campo,Sin. My problem is her name, it was changed to many times by my Dad that we really do not know her correct Mexican name, I know her as: MARIA HERIBERTA ALVARADO (paterno surname), in the 1930 Mexican census there is a MARIA GALVAN, born 1905, I believe that is my Mother, my Mother and MARIA GALVAN, have the same Mother with the name of JUANA VALENZUELA and from El Fuerte,Sin. I know my Grandmother as: FLORENTINA JUANA VALENZUELA from El Fuerte,Sin, she married RAFAEL OR MANUEL ALVARADO (later changed to MARTINEZ OR MANRIQUEZ) cerca 1904. Apparently she died in Los Mochis cerca 1908, I never believed that,she probably left my Grandfather, he was quite the lady's man. My Grandfather remarried to: ROSENDA ALGONDA FLORES, they moved from Los Mochis to:MILPITAS OR EL QUEMADO DE MAZATLAN, that was the last location that I know of. My Mother immigrated to the USA around 1917-1920, cerca 1925 she married Samuel Romero an American-Spanish Citizen from Santa Fe,New Mexico,USA, she died in 1979 in San Juan Capistrano,Ca, I have been searching for her family since that time, with no luck, I have tried everything on the Internet and gone down to Sinaloa twice with no luck. The following surnames belong to the family but I'm not sure how: VALENZUELA, GALVAN, ALVARADO, GALAVIZ, BRIONES, CLIQUERI AND COTA. If anyone has contact with Badiraguato would you please help me. Thanks
Ed Romero City of Stanton,California

Posted: 15 May 2013 12:37AM GMT
Surnames: Gastelum Soto
Hi,
My name is Bertha Gastelum and I am looking for my fathers family. Unfortunately he passed away in December of 1988 in a car accident and I never met him because my mother was pregnant with me at the time. I have not been able to reach any of his family at all but my mother says he was from Las Higueras De Los Monzon Badriguato, Sinaloa. His name was Damasio Gastelum Soto. If you have any information or if this sounds familiar please reply.
Thank you,
Bertha Gastelum
per page

Find a board about a specific topic