Search for content in message boards

fullersinmaryvilletn

fullersinmaryvilletn

roy/rufus[red]fuller (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 5:26PM GMT
roy fuller father of homer fuller.
delivered mail by horseback in east tn.
had several uncles. died of TB. Dave moved to ohio, Joe to georgia became a minister. Sisters dovey and nola mae? Cherokee heritage, possiblely related to Jesse James. Father redheaded moutain man known as "Rufus the Red Fuller. Fuller's in maryville were mostly Prosperous merchants, Handsome men with a eye for the ladies. Pendant for naming children same names from generation to generation. Such as John, Joseph,William,Ron, Robert. Homer Fuller's Uncle Dave moved to Ohio, Joseph a minister to Georgia. ,

Fuller's from Alabama

Laura Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2000 8:37PM GMT
My husband's family is from Tuscumbia, Alabama,Colbert County. We know that his Great Grandparents were John Clark and Mattie Lee Fuller. They had four sons, and two daughters, Offie Asbury, Clarence, Elizabeth, Clark, JD, and Maudie. Any info anyone might have previous to this would be most appreciated. This is all we have. Thanks, Laura

fullersinmaryvilletn

RED (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2000 4:43PM GMT
I don't have much knowledge concerning the Fuller ancestry in maryville aside from being a fuller from maryville with parents, grandparents and other family members born and raised there. I do have small portions of where those descendents are and the names and so forth. If I can be of any help amandajf@aol.com

Re: Fuller's from Alabama

Posted: 22 Feb 2002 6:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller, Berryman
My grandmother is the Maudie Fuller you are looking for. She married William Anderson Berryman and they had one child, William Elbert Berryman,. THey lived in Russellville most all of their lives. Her sister, Elizabeth, married a Sockwell and lived in the Bethsadia area in Franklin County, she had two daughters, Mary Elizabeth, who married Billy Quinn (Russellville), and Doris. Clarence has one son that I know of, Jerry Fuller, who is married to Beverly (Robinson), of Russellville, and has twin sons, Christopher, and Bradley. There was no Clark, that's what they called John Clark. And I have always been told that the mother's name was Katie Lee.(???). I don't know anything about Asbury or J.D. I know that after Katie died (in 1926), that Clark re-married and had another daughter, who is still living, in Muscle SHoals. My dad knows alot about it and has a book on the entire family history. If you would like for more info, e-mail me or you are welcome to call @ 256-331-2518.

Jane Berryman Seal

Posted: 27 Apr 2003 2:36PM GMT
Surnames: Fuller, Sockwell
Laura - I have MUCH info on the Fuller's and am willing to share. My grandmother was Ludie Elizabeth Fuller Sockwell. I remember all of her brothers and sisters. Your husband and I share the same great-grandparents! Please contact me at wbradford@starband.net

Wanda

Posted: 17 Sep 2004 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Fuller; Armistead
I have a few blanks I'd like to fill in on Offie Asbury Fuller and his wife Eudora Louise Armistead, if anyone has it. I need birth and death dates and locations for Offie and death info for Eudora. I show Offie being born 1903 unknown location. Eudora Louise Armistead was b 19 April 1907 in Smithville, Bastrop, TX. She married Offie Asbury Fuller 27 Nov 1927 in First Baptist Church Parsonage, Smithville, Bastrop, TX. They had 2 sons. Anyone out there who can help me with the missing info?

Posted: 18 Sep 2004 5:05PM GMT
Hell Vicki,

Asbury Fuller was my grandmother's brother. Aunt Dora passed away Dec. 4, 2002 at the age of 95. She was well known locally as an artist and was a wee bit eccentric. She was loved by all who knew her. Her son, Bubby Dupree Fuller is a portrait artist and has painted many well known people, including several of Alabama's governors, so I have heard. I have a copy of Aunt Dora's obituary and an article that noted her passing. I will be happy to send it to you via email if you wish. I can be reached at wbradford@starband.net. I have additional Fuller family history that I will also be happy to share.

Wanda Bradford

Posted: 3 Dec 2004 11:43AM GMT
Surnames: DAVIS, BRADY, CUMMINS, DAVIDSON
MY PARENTS ARE FROM TUSCUMBIA ALA. MY MOTHER WAS CLOSE FRIENDS WITH EUDORA "DORA" FULLER, AND THEY BOTH TOOK ART LESSONS FROM MY GRANDMOTHER, ETHEL DAVIS. I HAVE LETTERS AND PICTURES OF DORA FULLER. HER HUSBAND WAS O.A. (ASBERRY.) EMAIL--dfauver2003@yahoo.com

Posted: 3 Dec 2004 12:16PM GMT
I HAVE LETTERS FROM THESE FAMILIES TO DORA FULLER. (HILTON, ARMISTEAD, SAPP, LEKA, SHAW, LINDEN, HOLLINS.) THESE LETTERS ARE FROM THE 1950'S TO 1970'S.

Re: fullersinmaryvilletn

Posted: 26 Mar 2007 6:38PM GMT
We are cousins! I can't get a hold of you through email. John Rufus Fuller married Harriet Sexton in Maryville, she was Cherokee descended (I believe). Their son was Benjamin Fuller, my great grandfather. You can get a hold of me through here or through daveholder@sbcglobal.net. Hopefully I will talk to you soon!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions