Search for content in message boards

Peter Bennett

Peter Bennett

Posted: 25 Mar 2009 10:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
if any one has info on Peter Bennett Birth:1 Dec 1856 Pendleton, Virginia, USA Death:18 Mar 1919 Eglon, Preston, West Virginia, USA Spouse Anmis Birth:1866Pendleton, West Virginia, USA Death:16 Jan 1941 Pendleton, West Virginia, USA Parents John Bennett & Josiah his son is McClellan Bennett Birth:22 Jul 1882 West Virginia, USA Death:10 sep 1953
Preston, West Virginia, USA if you have info on any of these people that wold be great thanks! =)

Re: Peter Bennett

Posted: 30 Mar 2009 2:54AM GMT
Surnames: Bennett, Pennington, Waybright
Hi. This is my Bennett line. Peter's wife was named Annis Bennett. Her birthday is January 21, 1866.

Peter's parents are John and Hannah Bennett. Annis's parents are Josiah and Mary Catherine Bennett.

Please email me when you get a chance as I think we are relatives! :-)

Shaunta
shaunta at mindspring dot com <---email address

Posted: 31 Mar 2009 1:23AM GMT
Hi how are you related do peter Bennett? The info that I have seems to mach yours but for one thing you said "Peter's parents are John and Hannah Bennett. Annis's parents are Josiah and Mary Catherine Bennett." I have that peters parents are John & Josiah. Annis parents are Hannah Bennett and the father I do not have. so i don't know if you have the wrong info or if i do or you just made a type o and thanks for the info on Annis birthday i knew it was in 1866. we might be related some how.=) Thanks again

Posted: 3 Apr 2009 6:28PM GMT
Surnames: Bennett, Waybright, Pennington
I posted this on the Bennett list but I am not sure you are on it.

Hi. Please contact me offline when you get a chance as I would like to chat with you. I am related through McClellan Bennett.

I have sources to support the parents of both Peter and Annis. I have a copy of the birth certificate for Annis Bennett. I also have located census information for both of them while they were living with their parents. For
example, in 1870 Annis lived with her parents Josiah and Mary: 1870 Pendleton County Census (Circleville Township), Family of Josiah & Mary C. Bennett (No. 115-115), "Annis Bennett, age 4, born WV."

The 1870 census also shows the family of John and Hannah Bennett, with a son named Peter: 1870 Pendleton County Census (Circleville Township), Family of John & Hannah Bennett (No. 116-116), "Peter Bennett, age 14, born VA."

I hope this helps.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic