Search for content in message boards

Hatteberg Photo's

Hatteberg Photo's

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 2:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hatteberg
I am looking for any photos of the Hatteberg Family. I have all recent photos but if anyone has any pictures dating pre-1950 I would love to see them. My family tree is online so you can see my lineage. I really enjoy doing the research on my family tree but it is great to see the old photos that I can add to my family tree.

Thank you,
Bentley Hatteberg

Re: Hatteberg Photo's

Posted: 14 May 2014 7:04PM GMT
Surnames: Cambourne
Pretty sure I have only one photo although there are more and the writing on back is almost unreadable there are barns and horses and the best one the children on a sled playing with my kin. I can go hunting and try to put them on ancestry page. I do genealogy for 15 years now. It puzzles me why they the Cambourns were no on the 1920 census .I have spent many hours trying to finish their tree. I inherited many photos my Aunt Grace went to Morris high school. All 3 daughters became Chicago school teachers. Grace never married. It's been a while since I have looked @my box. I'll make a point of finding photos that may interest you Sincerely Patricia Quinto,Bourbonnais,IL oh my trees are Houck-JONES, Kennealy, Callahan, KENNEALY, KENNEALY there are 4--I'll put photo(s) into Kennealy tree because Elma married my Grandpa James Donald Kennealy.

Re: Hatteberg Photo's

Posted: 14 May 2014 7:05PM GMT
to Bentley Hatteberg
per page

Find a board about a specific topic