Search for content in message boards

Norwegian Ancestors

Norwegian Ancestors

Posted: 9 May 2013 3:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Øien, Stokke, Neilsdr
Looking for information on my ggg grandparents
Johan (Jorgen) Fredricksen) Giol Øien born 1774 his parents were Fridric Giol Øien and Kirsten (Torresdatter)
Also looking for my gg Uncles Alfred Øien born 3 November 1841 Trondheim, Odin Carelius Øien born 19th October 1843 Trindheim, Jorgen Martin Øien born 8 December 1846 and
Fredrik Øien born 20 September 1849 At the time of theirs mothers death 2 of the brothers were in foreign countries.
Looking for info on Amund Stokke and Martha Neilsdr married 10 May 1810 Trondheim. Their son Amund Stokke born 234 August 1825 Trondheim
Any information would be appreciated,

Re: Norwegian Ancestors

Posted: 9 May 2013 4:44PM GMT

Re: Norwegian Ancestors

Posted: 10 Aug 2013 5:10PM GMT
Thank you for your reply. I already have the information on the 1865 census. I have been trying to find out what happened to them after that. 2 of the sons Odin Carelius and Jorgen Martin were seamen but don't know about the third son Fredrik who was 17 at the 1865 census. Because 2 of the brothers were seamen I suppose like my g grandfather Ludvig they possible settled elsewhere but not sure where to look.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions