Search for content in message boards

Surname: Frigo

Claudemir Frigo (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 12:54PM GMT
Surnames: FRIGO
Please, I am looking for relatives in Italy. Background information on FRIGO's family. I believe that they are from northern Italy. I do live in Parana - state of Brasil. If any of you have any information, please send me an e-mail

Heather (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 12:55PM GMT
Surnames: Frigo
I am also searching for Frigo relatives in Northern Italy. What town are you looking for?

Re: Surname: Frigo

Posted: 9 Mar 2007 1:42PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 12:55PM GMT
Surnames: Frigo, Fain
Hello,

My Husband, Renandi Angelo Frigo lives in Redding, CA.
His Grandfather, Albert and Alberts brothers moved from Italy to War, West Virginia. There are some lovely HUGE gravestones there in WV marked FRIGO. However, the frigo's seem to be from Sicily originally.
I know one brothers name was Carlos that re-immigrated to Beunos Aries. Lumber involvement there?
A sister, Josephenia. There was a bunch of them.
Albert moved to Redding, Ca. in his old age to be near his only son and grandchildren. He died here in the 70's.
His only child, Wilson Angelo Frigo married a west virginia coal miners daughter by the name of Dovie Ann Fain. He died in 1994.
Renandi is 50
he has a brother, Varian and a sister, Tamara
keep in touch!
Renandi And Cynthia Frigo

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 10:07PM GMT
Hello, just saw a posting from you. I realize your posting was from years ago but if your still using the site I'm curious to hear if you learned more about the Frigo's? I was searching for the same thing as that's my last name. Everything I have come across is also related to Sicily, however I always thought my family was from Northern Italy. If you have a minute let me know if you happenned to fine any useful sites or info. Thanks.

Johnny Frigo

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 10:09PM GMT
Hello, just saw a post from you on here. I was also searching for some info about the Frigo's, that's my last name as well. I found my great grandfathers death info, social security number, etc, etc, etc but that's about as far as I can get. I always thought my family was from Northern Italy but everything I come across is from Sicily. If you found any helpful sites please shoot me an e-mail and let me know.

Posted: 3 Feb 2009 12:55PM GMT
Hi there,

I just came across this post, and I realise that it was written just over a year ago, but I was wondering if you had any luck?

My last name is Frigo, and I know that my granfather's family comes from a town called Canove in Northern Italy (near a town called Asiago), in the Veneto region, province of Vicenza. Maybe you come from there too?

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 10:28AM GMT
Hi you will find that there is whole towns in northern Italy in the veneto region with the surname Frigo. Tresche conca & cesuna in roana are populated with loads of Frigo's. this is just 15 minutes south of asiago near canove.

There is Fort Corbin which has a lot of history from wars that you might be able to get information from or the war memorial in Asiago. locals are happy to chat to you in tresche conca to people looking for information regarding family history but if you don't speak Italian it will be difficult as not many people speak English.the cafe is the best for doing this in the morning. The tourist office is very helpful in tresche conca.

I hope this helps.

Alysha Frigo
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions