Search for content in message boards

Robert S. Stewart and Sara(h) Jane Stewart

Robert S. Stewart and Sara(h) Jane Stewart

Posted: 6 Apr 2013 2:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi--I am trying to find any information on Robert S. Stewart born about 1796 and his wife Sara Jane Stewart (maiden name is meyers or myers). I am specifically trying to find out their parents names. If anyone has information please feel free to contact me.
Jim

Re: Robert S. Stewart and Sara(h) Jane Stewart

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 12:56AM GMT
Do you know where he was born/lived?

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 11:33AM GMT
This is part of the confusion. Robert S. Stewart seems to have been born either in Pennsylvania,Kentucky or Connecticut around 1796. He is said to have died in Ohio or Indiana. One consensus says he died in 1839 while another said he and his wife moved to Indiana in 1843....so Ughhhh!LOL! The spouse, Sara(h) Jane Myers (Meyers) is said to have born in either Pa. or Va. around 1795 and died 1881 in Brazil, Indiana.

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 6:46PM GMT
Do you have a Y-DNA test on this Stewart? My Stewarts were also in PA ?, VA, KY, IN from the middle 1700's to the present. If you would like to communicate further, please respond to my email address ssswasey@gmail.com

Posted: 1 Apr 2015 2:29PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
Hi,
I too am trying to get an answer to the parents of this Robert S. Stewart m. Sarah Jane Myers. I have him born 1796 in Kentucky and died 1840 in Butler Co, OH. Do you have any info you would like to share? He seems to have just dropped off the planet....

Thanks

Posted: 1 Apr 2015 11:21PM GMT
This is a long stretch but there is a Robert S Stewart and Sarah Myers on familysearch.org
ID# MBYC-SGT - he was born in the United Kingdom but died in Butler KY-- Sarah was born in VA

Posted: 2 Apr 2015 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
Robert's son, Andrew M. is my GGG-grandfather. I have Robert born in Kentucky 1796 and died in Butler Co. OH. in 1840. Sarah died in Indiana. Either way, he's hiding somewhere...
Thanks I'll keep looking. May be I have the wrong Butler Co..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic