Search for content in message boards

Re.. Mary ( Polly) Lee

Re.. Mary ( Polly) Lee

B. Dalton (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2000 8:01PM GMT
I amm Looking for The Parents of Mary ( Polly) Lee I think She was B. about 1782 in Va. or The Carolinas. Can Anyone HELP Me? Any Info. will be Greatly Appreciated.

polly lee

bonita (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 2:30PM GMT
Are you looking for Polly Davis Lee, she was 1st wife of Daniel Webster Lee...I believe she was originally from Va. but moved to TX...I don't have dates but should have been around this timeframe

Re: Re.. Mary ( Polly) Lee

bob lee (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2001 8:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lee Prather
My ggggrandmother was Mary Polly Lee m. to Joseph Lee
her maiden name was Prather with kin still the Somerset(Pulaski County) Kentucky area.

Posted: 14 Oct 2004 3:17AM GMT
Surnames: LEE, PRATHER, HARDGROVE, BROWN
I have just begun trying to make "sense" of my husband's family tree, compiled from various sources by his mother and other relatives.

Just started this last night! I found your message tonight, and this is the family I've started looking into.

I have found Joseph and Mary Ann (Polly) Prather in 1860 census. Joseph is listed as Joseph J., children Gideon, Lucy, Elizabeth, and "Senora". Senora married John Montgomery Hardgrove of Pulaski County KY, his son John Montgomery Hardgrove was the father of my husband's grandmother Zelba Hardgrove Brown

I'd be interested in sharing information. Please contact me at whybrown@cox.net.

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 5:21AM GMT
My name is David Cox, born in DE. My family always. Told me that we are related to Robert E Lee, from what ive been told n herd n piks ive seen i do believe it. My grandfather's name is Frank Cox from VA. Pluss have more names also. Feel free to contact me any time to exchange info, 302-359-1057 r email. Thank You, David Cox

Posted: 20 Apr 2013 2:18PM GMT
Surnames: Lee
I have a Mary Polly and Joseph Lee in my line. But, they are out of Orange County Virginia. I am not aware of any Kentucky connection.

My line comes through their son George William Lee who married Melinda Bohr(Boar).

Looking forward to your reply.

Sandra McNamar
Iowa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic