Search for content in message boards

FTM 2012 Custom Report .... maybe?

FTM 2012 Custom Report .... maybe?

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 12:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
In FTM 2012 is there a way to create a report that contains only people born in Scott county, Minnesota who had ancestors who were born in Luxembourg?

Re: FTM 2012 Custom Report .... maybe?

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 7:44AM GMT
Yes the custom report for selected individuals

Filter in everyone born on Luxembourg

Then

Filter out everyone NOT born in Scott Country

Or of course you can run it the other way

In for Scott Country

Out for not born in Luxembourg

John D

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 12:59PM GMT
No, No, No. That is not the idea. I need all people born in Scott County MN that had ANCESTORS born in Luxembourg.

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 8:40PM GMT
Does anyone know of any gedcom compatable software that can create a spreadsheet report that contains data only on living people who's earliest ancestor was born in Luxembourg? I've just purchased 'The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2012" to give it a try.

Posted: 20 Jun 2013 1:59AM GMT
I would like to hire someone to create an app for FTM2012 and/or TNG v9.0.1 (or any other software that will accept a gedcom 5.5 created in FTM2012) that will allow the creation a spreadsheet type report that lists only all LIVING people having an 'address' in a specified place who's any ancestor was born in a specified place. I want this new feature capability in addition to those feature capabilities already available in the 'custon report' of FTM2012. If it works, I will pay $1,000.00. I've tried TNG v9.0.1, RootsMagic 6.0 and Legacy 7.5. They don't do the job.

Any takers? bob.arens37@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions