Search for content in message boards

Gulbrand Hansen (Trosvig Theige/Teige)

Gulbrand Hansen (Trosvig Theige/Teige)

Posted: 10 Aug 2013 1:03PM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Hansen, Theige/Teige Thorsgard
I am looking for information about my great great grandfather Gulbrand Hansen burial location.He was buried at Vik Farm or Viking Farm at West Koshhkonong, Wi in 1854. It was said that my Great Grandfather Edward Theige visited the grave at West Koshhkonong. Also his son Johannes died in 1854 and was buried in Stoughton. Any info would be appreciated

Re: Gulbrand Hansen (Trosvig Theige/Teige)

Posted: 11 Aug 2013 5:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Aug 2013 6:16PM GMT
I think you are seeking the location and current owners of a particular farm near Koshkonong, Jefferson County, Wisconsin. Then you would contact the current owners re. their knowledge of any pioneer burial place on their farm. Is that right? Did Gulbrand have a relationship to a Vik family in 1854? If so, can you say more about them? No one named Vik or Viking shows up in the 1850 US federal census in Koshkonong, so perhaps instead you are referring to a farm that was owned by a Vik family in later times. Thanks in advance for additional information and clarifications.

More about East and West communities in Koshkonong, Wisconsin:
http://www.telelaget.com/pioneers/kosh.htm
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions