Search for content in message boards

BAILEY Family of Burns, NY

BAILEY Family of Burns, NY

Posted: 17 Jul 2007 6:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bailey, Dunning
Looking to find out if Caroline Bailey (b. abt 1833 d. 1876 and married Humphrey Dunning,they had 12 children)was the daughter of Zenas Bailey of Burns,NY whose wife was Comfort Bailey. Caroline is buried in Bailey Hill Cemetery, Almond, NY and Comfort Bailey is buried in the Canaseraga Cemetery, Canaseraga, NY. Any info would be appreciated. Florence

Re: BAILEY Family of Burns, NY

Posted: 4 Aug 2007 3:39AM GMT
Surnames: Bailey, Sanford, Tabor
I do believe that this is part of my g-g-grandmas family! She was Mary Anne Bailey, (daughter of Zenas Bailey & Comfort Tabor Bailey) and she married Franklin Sanford. I do have more data but just not sure what you want-let me know and will be glad to help if I can. Judy in PA.

Posted: 4 Aug 2007 5:55PM GMT
Surnames: Bailey, Dunning
Caroline Bailey was my husband's gr gr grandmother. She was married to Humphrey Dunning. I have the cemetery she is buried in but do not have confirmation of who her parents were. She had twelve children and than died rather young. I would like to learn more of the Bailey line in going back for our family tree. Anything you might have would be greatly appreciated. It appears you and my husband are related if this is the same family. Anything I might have of interest to you I would be glad to share.
Florence

Posted: 4 Aug 2007 6:17PM GMT
Surnames: BAiley
Florence, I do have information for you but we just got bad news from NY and are leaving for funeral-will be gone for about a week-will get back to you then-if Ihave not emailed you after the 13th-PLEASE send me a reminder !!!! Too much on my mind right now! Will send you what I have of the Bailey's then. Judy

Posted: 4 Aug 2007 6:35PM GMT
Judy sorry to hear of your loss. Have a safe trip and will look forward to hearing from you after the 13th or will contact you than with my email address.
Florence

Posted: 4 Aug 2007 7:01PM GMT
Florence,Thank you! Dont forget to remind me! Judy

Posted: 13 Aug 2007 2:45PM GMT
Judy......I know it is just the 13th today and you probably just got back so no rush. I just wanted to send you my email address here so you could write me directly as I am sure I will have questions and may be able to share some information of the family and area with you also. Please feel free to send it to me at fbwri@aol.com. Thanks. Florence

Posted: 30 Nov 2007 1:30AM GMT
Surnames: Bailey
Judy have you had any luck w/ John or Zenas Bailey' parents? I'm working the Leonard B. Bailey (10 Apr 1838- 30 Jun 1879)lines. Have alittle info on sisters Maria and Mary Ann also. David S.C.

Posted: 30 Nov 2007 4:34AM GMT
Surnames: Bailey
I have information that was in the Bailey family Bible. MaryAnn was my g-g-grandma- and Leonard was one of her brothers-I can give you what I have on my family . All I have is Zenus Bailey born: Jan 26, 1809 Tompkins Co NY & Died: Nov. 12, 1896 and he was son of John Bailey 1st. of Revolutionary War Period. I have the wife & children and (with spouses) of Zenas and where they are bureid so if this is what you are looking for, contact me and I will be more than happy to share what I ahave. I also have photos of my g-g-r-grandparents and their descendents. Now, how do you "fit" in the tree? Have lots to scan if you want the data so give me your email please. Judy

Re: Bailey Family of Burns,NY

Posted: 30 Nov 2007 4:39AM GMT
Davis, forgot to mention there were 9 children , 5 boys and 4 girls-I know that Zenas was married twice, first to Comfort Tabor and then to Sarah Hyde. Judy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions