Search for content in message boards

Coggi/Peruzzi to MA about 1946-47

Coggi/Peruzzi to MA about 1946-47

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for the Coggi's, and perhaps the Peruzzi families that came from Italy around 1946-47, with 3 children. Lugena(gena) John, and Nancy Tina(went by Tina)
They settled on Center Street in West Quincy MA,in a house that Auroa's (wife) father may have owned.
The husbands name was either Michael or Luigi, and later he was a taylor in Boston MA(made suits, coats etc)

Auroa's mothers maiden name was I believe also Coggi, and I'd like to find if and what the connections were between the two families.
Michael Coggi died in 1959, shortly before rest of amily moved to Los Angeles CA.

I'd like the name of the ship, port of dep/entry, and dates if anyone can help with this.
I think they lived in the Rome vicinity of Italy.

bbn

Re: Coggi/Peruzzi to MA about 1946-47

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 11:42PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 13 Dec 2012 7:35PM GMT

Re: Coggi/Peruzzi to MA about 1946-47

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 12:47AM GMT
I don't know who Auroa's sibblings were, like to find this out myself.
Auroa was born about 1907-1909 time frame, in Quincy MA I believe.
Her father was ? Peruzzi, her mothers maiden name was also Coggi. Like to find any connection between her husband, and mothers family.
I know Auroa went to Italy after she graduated from HS(w my dad) for a vacation, but wound up staying there, and had 3 children Lugena(gena) John, and Nancy Tina . Tina was born on Sept 21st I think forget year.
Auro's family (not sure of the connections though) lived on Town Hill Street in Quincy. The two properties joined one another.
Let me know if you have any other inf, if I find any further I'll do same.

Thank you
barb
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions