Search for content in message boards

sync failed ... try again later.

sync failed ... try again later.

Posted: 10 Jul 2013 1:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
"The last sync failed. An error occurred while "Analyzing changes from Family Tree Maker". You may want to restart FTM and try again later."

I've been getting this message for months. I have a 120,000+ person file and try to sync daily. In the past several months all syncs from FTM to Ancestry have failed. I never sync from Ancestry to FTM. Compacting and or restarting FTM over and over and over does not help.

Re: sync failed ... try again later.

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 12:06PM GMT
I have been getting this very same message for a week. My last sync was 4 July 2013. Does anyone know what's causing this problem?

Barbara
in Wilmington, NC

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 1:06PM GMT
That's about the time I began having a major issue and up until then, life had been pretty good sync-wise.

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 4:14PM GMT
My program was "sync'ing" every day.....and on 5 July I started getting the error messages. I'm beginning to think it's on their end and not ours.....there are too many of us with the same problem.

Barbara

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 7:12PM GMT
I am not experiencing any difficulty with sync.

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 9:34PM GMT
Check out the suggestions in this thread http://boards.ancestry.com/topics.software.famtreemaker/9684...

Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions