Search for content in message boards

King, Ibsan & Dudley

King, Ibsan & Dudley

Posted: 11 Nov 2006 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Nov 2006 2:17AM GMT
Surnames: Frits, King
If any one knows who Ibsan/ Ibzan Kings parent's were. Please tell me! Born In KY .abt 1830. married Amanda Frits/Fritz.Her fathers name was Jacob. I could only trace this King line back to 1860. Putnam , Greencastle IN. They had about 11 children. Maybe more. My G - G - Grand father was Dudley King b:1861.IN. I found them in the 1880 census in Martz, Clay co. IN. I can't find them in 1850 census or before in KY anywhere. Please Help!

Re: King, Ibsan & Dudley

Posted: 25 Jul 2007 4:25AM GMT
Surnames: King
Hello thare. Ibzan Kings parents were William King and Lucy Wells/Wills/Witt. My reasearch is leading me to Wells as the last name, but I have not confirmed it yet. I don't know much about them, as I just recently started researching the family tree. My g-g-g grandfather was Ibzan's son James King he was Married to Sarah Friend. I have lots of holes that I'm slowly trying to fill in about the family. I also know that William's Parents are Zachariah King and Lucretia Puckett. Right now I'm missing a lot of dates but most of my research is completed at Allen County Public Library in Ft. Wayne IN and Ancestry.com

Re: King, Ibsan & Dudley

Posted: 25 Jul 2007 5:41PM GMT
Thank you very much! Our family is having a reunion next mo. In Mi.Just imediate family- Duke side. My grandmas maiden name was King,my moms mom, until she married a Duke.All from Linton In.Greene co.I really wanted to surprise them with as much info,on both sides as I could. I hit a wall when it came to Ibsans parents.I have found them in Estill co. KY. but only in Zachariah's estate sale. No census.I had to make sure that I had the right family. If you need a copy of the estate sale I can email it to you.Or you can find it KY footsteps rootsweb under Zachariah King estate sale. Thank you D.S. dawnjjjshannon@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions