Search for content in message boards

HARRY COE

HARRY COE

pete coe (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2004 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COE, FARMER
Harry Coe,born 1890 in Southampton, Hampshire, the son of William and Mary Coe, Married Daisy Farmer in 1908. Daisy born 1890 in Newbridge,Hampshire,daughter of George and Kate(Katherine) Farmer.
Harry Coe was working on the TITANIC as a trimmer when she sank in 1912.He left Daisy a widow with two sons Ernest and Henry.
Am trying to find out what happened to Daisy and her two children. She was entitled to some of the Titanic disaster fund, but dont know if she re married or left England.
Any one out there can help??

Re: HARRY COE

Posted: 22 Sep 2004 9:30PM GMT
i have my great great great grandfather who died on the titanic and he was married to a elisabeth coe...

pete coe (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2004 3:14PM GMT
Surnames: COE
Doing my research there was only one Coe listed aboard the Titanic, that was Harry Coe, . His wife name was DAISY. So who was Elizabeth married to???
What was you g.g. grandfathers name??Can you send me details of your Coe Family.
thanks
Pete Coe

Posted: 1 Oct 2004 6:28PM GMT
Edited: 25 Oct 2004 8:56PM GMT
my mothers side of the family has my great grandfather who was george martin mudd and my great great grandfather is george thomas mudd and married to sara hallaron and my great great great grandfather is tom mudd... I have not found him yet but he was married to elisabeth coe. it was my great grandfathers uncle who sunk in the titanic.
I am just trying to get some information on the coes... I know nothing of them yet....

Posted: 2 Oct 2004 4:57PM GMT
Thomas Mudd probably married Elizabeth Coe around 1882. In the 1891 census they had 4 children,James(9),Clara(6),George(4) and Henry(1). They were living near Thomas' older brother Edwin and his wife Maria.
In 1901 Thomas junior(who was on the Titanic) is 5, also here now are Millicent(4) and Maurice(2),
Parents of Thomas senior are James,and Mary Ann. They are on 1871 census with Thomas and his brother Edwin and sisters Hannah and Anna living in Huntingford,Suffolk.
Young Thomas was 16 when he went down with the titanic.He was going over to America to live with his brothers George and James, who had emigrated there a while earlier.
Hope this helps. So far we have found no connection with our Harry Coe and your Elisabeth Coe. If we find anything, I will let you know.
:) elaine Bennett-Coe

Posted: 17 May 2006 7:36PM GMT
hi my grandfather is a mudd and related to elizabeth coe who married thomas mudd and info on them would be great
faye

amanda (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2006 11:46PM GMT
I dont have any information on them... that is where i lost tract of the family line. If you find anything can you let me know and the same for me.

Posted: 11 Feb 2011 9:15PM GMT
I'm researching family records for Harry Edward Coe who married Mary Louise Hanmore in Australia in 1925.
Father of HEC was Charles Francis Coe.
There seems to be connections to the names of Long and Underwood
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions