Search for content in message boards

Isaac Thomas Ford, Fairmount, Maryland

Isaac Thomas Ford, Fairmount, Maryland

Debbie Kulibert (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2000 9:44AM GMT
I'm am looking for any information pertaining to Isaac Thomas Ford of Fairmount, Maryland. Isaac's Parents were Samuel Smith Ford and Annie Beauchamp of Fairmount, Maryland. Isaac was a member of the Maryland House of Delegates. He was a Shipping Merchant and delt with the Oyster Trade in Maryland. Annie Beauchamp could be a desc. of Edmund who came to America after the Mayflower. Edmunds father was John Beauchamp of England who was a finanial investor of the Mayflower. Edmund settled in Somerset County Maryland which neighbors Fairmount County Maryland. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Isaac Thomas Ford m. Hattie Cox and had one son Samuel Wellington Ford, b. 1896 (my grandfather)

Re: Isaac Thomas Ford, Fairmount, Maryland

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 6:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have Mary Jane Ford married to John H. Beauchamp. They lived in Faqirmount Maryland. Their children were: Theodore Francis b. May 9, 1869, Jennie (Sterling), Annie (Holland) and Harry. If your info matches any of mine, I would love to correspond with you. Thank You!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions