Search for content in message boards

Is this the right Elizabeth STEWART of Mississippi - One named this to Melvin NATIONS/NATION

Is this the right Elizabeth STEWART of Mississippi - One named this to Melvin NATIONS/NATION

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 10:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stewart, Nation, Nations, Howard, Mills, Pack, Betts, Gustin, Banks,
Found this census view for 1880 for Neshoba Co MS.for an Elizabeth STEWART similar county of MS.

Says father was Henry C ancestry says age 25, but if click link for 1870 census with Agnes says he was 27 on that one. So must be mis written by census taker on 1880.

and

Mother was Agnes age 37

Do NOT know did any one find their birth or death records? Grave markers information?

Not related directly, but possibly indirectly via the William HOWARD - Tamer MILLS via DNA testing per the web site, www.genetree.com now gone dark on 12 31 2012. By what all every one else has posted and shared, links around via the PACK surname, George's two wives, and his children descendant lines, wraps around and up and over the hill, down the valley, across the river, around the bend, to a Celiann NATION who married a John BETTS MILLS of Madison Co Indiana, and his father James MILLS of Warren Co Ohio who married the two GUSTIN ladies.

DNA testing done on this latter MILLS line does seem to match on markers, pretty much, to my MILLS fellow. Now there are 7 kits that match each other, on www.familytreedna.com under MILLS,
haplo group I (eye) 2 a
and
STR as P 37.2.

There is another MILLS line that does seem to be married to a NATIONS fellow, but is a different line of MILLS, that of William and Sophia BANKS MILLS.
Attachments:

Re: Is this the right Elizabeth STEWART of Mississippi - One named this to Melvin NATIONS/NATION

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 10:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
That is my husband's Great Grandparents.......the Henry and Agnes are incorrect, I THINK. I have no other information on her, other than her name, DOB-DOD and where she was buried.....I have been looking ofr info for 15 years.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions