Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Schreiner marriage, about 1907

Nicholas Schreiner marriage, about 1907

Posted: 14 Aug 2006 3:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Posting for a friend--looking for information on the marriage of Nicholas Schreiner and Rose, possibly Dickmann, which would have occurred around 1907 or so. Nicholas was part of the Grafton Schreiner family, and their daughter's obit from 1999 lists the mother as Rose Dickmann, but I'm interested in finding out her parents' names. (Or if she really was even a Dickmann.) There was a Rosa Dickmann born in the area in 1893 to Michael Dickmanna and Anna Roden, but she would be too young to have married in 1907, and according to the 1920 and 1930 census records, this Rose would have been born around 1888. Thanks for any info!

Re: Nicholas Schreiner marriage, about 1907

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2006 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: Holst, Meins
Nicholas SCHREINER (born abt. 1881) son of Mathias SCHRIENER and Margaret BECKER, married 17 June 1907 (license #1005) Rosa DICKMANN (born abt. 1883) daughter of Jacob DICKMANN (27 Jul 1853/Saukville - 26 Mar 1932, son of William DICKMANN and Christine BAUER) and Rose BOHLEN (27 Aug 1853 - 30 Mar 1923).

Michael DICKMANN (born 1860-died 1945) son of William DICKMANN and Christine BAUER, married 21 Nov 1889 (V6, p1021) to Anna RODEN (born 1863-died 1943) daughter of Mathias RODEN and Barbara SAYLER

--Carol

Posted: 21 Sep 2006 7:52PM GMT
I actually just found this recently in the Immaculate Conception records. Kind of surprised me, because a lot of Nicholas' siblings were married at St. Joseph's in Grafton. Thanks for checking!

Posted: 28 Jun 2007 1:31PM GMT
Surnames: Dickmann, Koch, Brocker
Hi Carol
I am researching this Dickman family too. Please contact me

Linda in IL

Posted: 28 Jun 2007 1:34PM GMT
John Dickmann son of Jacob and Rose Bohlen married Anna Schreiner, daughter of Mathias and Margaret Becker on April 27, 1915 at St. Joseph in Grafton.

Linda in IL

Posted: 28 Jun 2007 5:12PM GMT
Hi Linda -

How can I help you??

Carol in OZ

Posted: 28 Jun 2007 5:16PM GMT
Hi Carol
Just wondered if you were researching the Dickman family. W believe William (from William & Christina Bauer), I believe is a brother to my gggrandfather John Theodor. I also believe they had another brother, John Herman. They first came to Milwaukee. I thought I had the entire family figured out until I went to LDS yesterday and got a different name on their marriage certificate.

Linda in IL

Posted: 28 Jun 2007 5:44PM GMT
Hi Linda -

First, I am *not* realated to the Dickmanns or the Schreiners :o)

I can do some digging (no pun intended) around here in Ozaukee county and see what I can come up with. I *do* know there are a whole bunch of Dickmanns in the Saukville/Port Washington area. I assume they are more or less related.

It may take a few weeks but I will see what I can find for you.

Have a Great Day! --Carol in OZ

Posted: 7 Jul 2007 1:17PM GMT
Hello I am also looking into the Dickmann family, it appears that Linda in Il has gotten the fire lit again since I hit a dead-end a couple years ago. John Herman Dickmann was my Great Grandfather and any and all information you would have on him and his siblings would be appreciated.

Thank you.......Alice in Tn
onsugarloafdrive@comcast.net

Posted: 7 Jul 2007 4:49PM GMT
I am looking for marriage info for John Herman Dickmann and Katherine Schreiner, I believe from the Saukville area. Approximate year 1875.

Also, can anyone advise as to how to get marriage info from the Milwaukee area. January 7, 1850
William Dickmann and Christina A. Bauer.

Linda in IL
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions