Search for content in message boards

Please Help me. I am so close but yet so far away!!!! Thank you

Please Help me. I am so close but yet so far away!!!! Thank you

Linda Fowler (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2004 6:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Folwer, Noble, Coles
Looking for anyone who can tell me what the name of Rodolph Dallas Nobles Childrens names were.

Looking for the Fowler family-my Husbands fathers name is Richard William Fowler born 1944, he was the III so I beleive his fathers name was Richard Fowler also.

I believe Richard Fowler who was the father of Richard Fowler III had a brother names William M Fowler, born 1918. Married a woman named Leanora.

Richard Fowler born in 1944 was raised by Grandparents Rodolph Dallas Noble and Maude Raye Noble as after the daughter of Rodolph married Richard Fowler the II and had richard Fowler the III they for some reason did not raise him.

My husband is Ricky William Fowler born 1967, trying to look up his Fowler- Noble background and is hard to do as he has not seen his father since he was young, did trace Richard Fowler the III to arkansas where I found a William M Fowler who lives in MD also being listed at an address in Arkansas and that is how come I feel there is a brother connection between the Richard and William Fowlers Kin.

Please can someone do some look ups on birth and marriage
Rudolph Noble b. 1901
William M fowler b 1918
Richard Fowler II born 191?
Richard William Fowler 1944

Thank you so much

Re: Please Help me. I am so close but yet so far away!!!! Thank you

Posted: 21 Jan 2004 10:13PM GMT
Hello Linda. I am replying to you cause I am in AR too. I am looking for my Grandmothers family. Her name was Lucy Fowler. Born 9/18/1882 in Payson ILL. Died 4/19/1849 in Pontiac ILL. She married Wade Shoop. Do you have any Lucies in your research? Thank you. Sandy

Linda Fowler (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2004 11:32PM GMT
Surnames: Fowler, Coles, Nobles
I wish that I could tell you but unfortunately, we know nothing but that my husbands Father lives in Hot Springs National PA and that he has family that lives on Shady Grove RD, as of now I only have the names Dick, Leanora and a Niki, and a William that was married to a Leanora, who I suspect is Dicks Dad and that other Leanora is Dicks Daughter and she was named after her Grandma who is the wife of William but I could be wrong, I just know during a background check I traced all this information,
Any q's feel free to ask, Good Luck, Linda

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 1:51AM GMT
Linda: My father was Richard William Fowler, Jr, born in Kinston NC in 1909. I have a copy of a birth cert. for Richard William Fowler III born Jan 21, 1944 in Kinston NC.
The father is Richard William Fowler,Jr and the mother Francis Louise Burns. This R W Fowler is my half brother but I have not been able to locate him. My legal name is Richard William Fowler, III, also. My DOB is April 6, 1946.
Please contact me at 314-293-2001 or e mail rwfowler3@prodigy.net

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 3:42AM GMT
Hi, I found Richard William Fowler, I forget his month of Birth but he is in Arkansas, so your saying that your you are also Richard Fowler and had a brother named Richard Fowler??? Do you have any other information, I know for sure the Noble name is indeed in the family I reference?

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 1:23PM GMT
Linda: Do you know if the Richard Fowler in AR is Richard William Fowler, III? Do you know his DOB? He would be 65 this year if born in 1944. I found a phone no. and address in AR and will try to reach him. Do you know what children the Nobles had? If one of their children was Francis Louise it is possible the grandparents did raise R W Fowler, III.
My father was in the Army at the time R W Fowler, III was born. The birth certificate also says that this mother had another living child in 1944. You can check the 1930 census data for the Noble family and see what shows up.

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 8:15PM GMT
Linda: What is your phone no. ? The Richard W. Fowler in Arkansas is at 501-463-4301. Could not get them to pick-up, yet. You may reach me at 314-293-2001. Are you and Ricky located in Tacoma?
Dick Fowler

Posted: 23 Jul 2009 4:17PM GMT
I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN KINSTON,NC WITH A BUTCH FOWLER..I BELIEVE HE HAD A SISTER NAMED KELLY..I'M PRETTY SURE THEY LIVED WITH NOBLES GRANDPARENTS, ALTHOUGH I CANNOT REMEMBER KELLY'S LAST NAME..I BELIEVE SHE USED THE NOBLES NAME..SHE WAS BORN AROUND 1947..BUTCH WAS SEVERAL YEARS OLDER. I LOST TRACK OF THEM IN MID 60'S AFTER WE GRADUATED..I REMEMBER THEY WERE BOTH SHORT, BUT BUTCH WAS HUSKY, WELL BUILT...VERY FUNNY GUY.

Posted: 24 Jul 2009 4:41PM GMT
Linda: No luck contacting the Richard W. Fowler in Arkansas by phone. I will mail him a copy of the birth certificate that I have and see if we get any response.
Richard W. Fowler, St. Louis, Mo

Posted: 24 Jul 2009 8:09PM GMT
Surnames: Fowler, Burns, Noble
I just spoke with Butch Fowler. He is indeed Richard W. Fowler, III and my half brother. He had two sisters, Kay Fowler and Kelly Fowler. Kelly and Butch were raised by the Nobles in Kinstion , NC. Richard W. Fowler ( Butch ) lives in Hot Springs National Park , AR. His sister Kay was older and we think the child of Francis Louise Burns Fowler and Richard W. Fowler, Jr. (My Father )
Butch had a son Ricky William Fowler from his first marriage
and if this son was born in Louisville, he could be Butch's son. It has been a busy day!
Richard W. Fowler, St. Louis, Mo 7-24-2009
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions