Search for content in message boards

Myers/Helton/UpShaw of Missouri

Myers/Helton/UpShaw of Missouri

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 6:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for family member that have Myers Helton @ UpShaw in there trees mostley Myers I am at a dead end on my cousin I do know the we all come from Missouri @ Tennessee states.. Any help Ibe glad for it. Helen Hall/Alcorn

Re: Myers/Helton/UpShaw of Missouri

Posted: 13 May 2009 4:52PM GMT
Surnames: Myers, Pritchett
I have Myers in my family tree, and it's been an adventure finding anything & have hit a brick wall. Mine are mostly in Washington & St Francois Counties, MO. The line goes back from my mother's side. She is Kathryn Myers Pritchett, her father was Richard Leon Myers, his father was John Richard Myers, & his father was William Myers. On William's death cert. it shows his father as JR Myers. Sometimes the name is spelled Meyers. Does any of this ring a bell with you? I'll share what I have.
Gayle

Posted: 8 Aug 2009 6:34AM GMT
HI,
I have Myers in my tree.
Starting with John Myers from Tennessee.
my great grandfather was Henry Myers. Married Jennifer Jones.Moved to Missouri, (Scott county)

Posted: 9 Aug 2009 5:23AM GMT
I dont think they are the same Myers as mine but I will check

Posted: 11 Aug 2009 4:30AM GMT
What is given name? Dates? (or estimated dates?)

Posted: 11 Aug 2009 6:22AM GMT
For hwo are you looking for

Posted: 11 Aug 2009 5:02PM GMT
Helen, I have Myers in my family line as well, but what I was wondering is who you are at a "dead end" on (name/date) and maybe we can help you, so was asking who you are stuck on :)

Posted: 12 Aug 2009 12:25AM GMT
Yes all the ones I have for missing dates are just that I cant find them after that and as for Viloet she died as a baby and my mother did not tell the age os that is why that is the way as for the rest I am still looking for them.
Helen

Posted: 1 Jun 2014 12:58AM GMT
Surnames: myers
I'm trying to find information on my grandmother's family. Her given name is Marilyn Gretchen Myers, but is also known as Gretchen Ludwick or Gretchen Morrow. Her mother was Vilma (or Velma?) Myers and father Daniel Myers of Texas.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic