Search for content in message boards

Looking for Greer's from Dallas

Looking for Greer's from Dallas

Susan Melton (Greer from Dallas) (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 10:40PM GMT
I am the daughter of Herman And Dorothy Greer of Dallas TX since they have passed I have lost all contact with any relatives of My Dad's family. I would love to know who is around and where everyone is I know most have passed on but don't know how to contact their children or my cousins.

SueM

Greers from Dallas, Texas

Posted: 13 May 2001 7:27PM GMT
Edited: 7 Sep 2001 4:07AM GMT
My husbands father, Robert Merril Greer born in Dallas, Texas. His father was Alonzo Greer who married Mary Hartley. Any help here?

Re: Greers from Dallas, Texas

greer (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2001 12:42AM GMT
Surnames: greer
My grandfather, John Louis Homer Greer was from Paris TX. My mom is 79 so this would have been late 1800's early 1900's. Have been unable to find any connection to Greers in TX, would really like to. Hope there may be a connection, if not, good luck on your search. My given name is Greer, for my mother's maiden name. God bless

Re: Looking for Greer's from Dallas

Pat Greer (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2001 12:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband's Dad Alonza Simon Greer did live in Dallas,Tx. The addresses was 4710 Live Oak Street,then later 3235 San Medina, His Dad also went by the name of A.S. Greer. A.S. Dad's was Fred Greer from Roby, TX., Mother was Ida Anderton. I do not know if this will help or not. A.S. had sisters by the name of Sara,Opal, & Mae , brothers Houston,Wylie, & Grover.

My husband name is Kenneth, we live in Weatherford, Tx.

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:49PM GMT
Did you husband's father have a brother named Jesse whose wife's name was Edna?

Posted: 27 May 2012 1:32AM GMT
Surnames: GREER
This name sounds very familiar.MY GREER'S CAME TO MCKINNEY,TX FROM KENTUCKY ,SOME IN DALLAS.WE CAME TO MEXIA FROM DALLAS IN 1947. MOST ARE BURIED IN AND AROUND MCKINNEY AND DALLAS AND THAT AREA.
THEY CAME IN THE LATE 1800's.MY GRANDFATHER WAS ROBERT COLEMAN GREER.

Re: Looking for Greer's from Dallas

Posted: 24 Feb 2014 4:18AM GMT
hello sueM: I am dallas greer oldest son Dwayne and I have a lot of info on the family, can you explain how we are related, I am using my wife site.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions