Search for content in message boards

Decendant of Valentin Mushaney

Replies: 2

Decendant of Valentin Mushaney

Posted: 16 Apr 2002 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mushaney
My Name is Phillip Christopher Mushaney son to Glen Edgar Mushaney and Margurite Mushaney. I have 1 Brother Glenn Eric Mushaney . As far as I have reserched , my father Glen Edgar Mushaney is son to Louis Edgar "Louie" Mushaney and Ettie Ray Brown.
Louis Edgar "Louie" Mushaney was married first to Minnie Krank and had a son Gerald Mushaney. When "Louie" married Ettie Ray Brown, they had 9 Children , Clarence, Wayne, Donald, Kenneth, Waneta, Iverna,Glen, Harvey, and Lonnie.
"Louie" is son to, Valentin and, Catherine born in Germany.
I was born in Kansas City Mo. in 1970 I am now living in South Dakota with my wife Dorothia Mushaney and 4 children ,Taylor Anne Shaw ( Born Dori's First Marrige) Amber Rose Runcik , (also first marrige after divorce) Ayla Cheyanne Mushaney (our marrige) and The newest addition Anakin Karel Mushaney (our marrige) . Anakin will be a year old in May of 2002. I hope this information helps the Mushaney family fill in any gaps . If it does, please let me know . Post script , I did not get a chance to meet any of the Mushaneys untill I was 21, I met my father , his brothers Harvey and Clarence. I know very little of them and would like an opportunity to at least speak, with, or correspond with any living Mushaney . Thank You, Phil
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
anotherskywal... 17 Apr 2002 2:34AM GMT 
Karen Church 12 Jan 2004 10:59PM GMT 
mbtham 5 Feb 2013 10:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic