I am researching the family of William Campbell and Mary Jane McCormick. They married in Normanton, Qld on 6 September 1886 and had 5 daughters.
It is thought that the oldest daughter had a different father, John Henry Facey, from Mary Jane's previous relationship.
The other daughters include:
* Amy Isabella Campbell, born ?, died 22/10/1886 (possibly died at birth?)
* Anna Isabella Norman Campbell, born 21/8/1887
* Effie Mary Campbell, born 25/10/1889 (born at 9 Mile Cloncurry Road, Normanton)
* Amy Louisa Campbell, born 16/1/1892
It is thought that Anna Isabella Norman married Norman Bignell in 1905 and had 4 children:
* Mary Bignell, born 1906
* Cecil Robert Bignell, born 1909
* Albert Henry Bignell, born 1913, died 1964
* William Bignell, born 1913, died 1913
Anna Isabella (known as Bella) must have married James Charles Liddy at some stage and they are buried in Mount Isa. It is thought that they also lived in Dajarra at some stage. Any information about her family would be appreciated.
Nothing is known about Amy Louisa except that she may have lived in Townsville.
Also any information about William Campbell and Mary Jane McCormick. It is thought that William was from Carbost, Scotland and Mary Jane from Green Hythe, Kent.
The family lived in Normanton and it is believed that they owned a property and that William was also a publican at some stage.
Any information about any of the family would be great!
I think William and Mary Jane may be buried in Normanton.