Search for content in message boards

Looking for my Father Billy Louis Neal

Replies: 2

Looking for my Father Billy Louis Neal

Posted: 22 Jun 2005 5:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jun 2005 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: NEAL, BREEN
Hi all I am praying that someone somewhere could help me find my father whom I have never met. I do not have alot of information to help me find him aside from the following:

His name is Billy Louis Neal, he is approx. 56 years old, last known State lived in was IL. I believe the city was Elmwood Park. His parents names were John and Shirely and he has 2 siblings by the name of Patrick and Terry.

He Married my mom at City Hall in Chicago 1967. Her maiden name was Colleen Breen. Their first child was my sister Ann, They divorced in 1970 or early 1971 while my mother was pregnant with me which she never told him.
I was born June 1971.

He was in the Marines in the late 60's stationed at Camp Pendleton in CA.

I was told he drove a truck so he may be still be driving. I was also told he may of married a woman by the name of Barbara.
I have tried to no avail to aquire his birthdate or something that would help me with my search but have had no luck at all so this is my last hope. I would surely appreciate any help from anyone who may know my Father or his parents or siblings. I've wanted to meet him my entire life and want him to know I am looking for him.
Thanks to all
Brian Neal

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mistraven117 22 Jun 2005 11:37AM GMT 
casazzazoo 17 Aug 2005 4:32AM GMT 
Mylestogo 28 May 2013 8:38AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic