Search for content in message boards

Tierney's of Baltimore, Maryland Area mailing list

Replies: 3

Tierney's of Baltimore, Maryland Area mailing list

Posted: 1 Sep 2005 4:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

My name is Teresa Tierney, and I am working with my second Cousin, Milton H Tierney Jr. I started an e-mail group for our Tierney family line. The following is what I put on the yahoo home page of the e-mail group. If you feel that you are related to this branch of the family, then please signify your family tree common ancestor, Thomas Tierney and you will be added to the mailing list. I am the moderator of the mailing list, as I want to keep the list as free of spammers as possible. Thank you for reading this message.

This is an e-mail group for the Tierney family of the Baltimore, Maryland area. The common ancestor is Thomas Tierney who came from Ireland during the Potato Famine. This group will have an approval process to keep the spammers down to a minimum. In order to join, you must be able to link to our family tree somehow.

Thomas had 6 children: Patrick, Thomas, Ellen, Catherine, John and William.

Patrick's children were Joseph, Ella, Agnes, John, Carroll, Gregory, Florence, Mary, and George.

Thomas' children were Elizabeth, Margaret, Harry, Catherine, Thomas, Harry and George.

Catherine's children were Harry, Sam and Ellie (you have to provide their last name).

William's children's names were Paul, William, Charly, Marguerita, Frank, Louis, Milton, Dorothy and Lula.

I have alot more information that I am not putting here with this paragraph, so I will be able to verify any information that is sent to me.

If you feel that you are related to our family, then please feel free to send an e-mail to me, along with the information to back up the claim and I will be happy to add you to the mailing list so we can start to keep in touch and get to know one another.

tierneybaltimorearea-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ttierney331 1 Sep 2005 10:49PM GMT 
jnicholasadam... 10 Sep 2005 2:50AM GMT 
ttierney331 10 Sep 2005 1:42PM GMT 
AndrewFreburg... 3 Apr 2013 2:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic