Search for content in message boards

William Skinner North Carolina

Replies: 3

William Skinner North Carolina

Steve A. Pritchett (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2000 5:39AM GMT
Hi everyone

I am pretty sure that we have located the father of my Lorenzo D. and now hope that others will have some knowledge of his father. William Skinner born in Virginia between 1790 and 1800 and age wise probably closer to 1790. He moved to North Carolina I believe with sons {probably more} Jeremiah, and Lorenzo. They settled in Mechlenburg County, North Carolian. Lorenzo got married to Delilia Phifer Nov. 24, 1835. I have some info on that family also. I also believe that a William E. Skinner is the brother of my Lorenzo, married some county, to Caroline Bamhill March 2, 1842. Next came I believe his sister married to his wifes brother Peter Phifer is Mary Skinner November 24, 1850 and last either a younger brother or nephew Charles E. Skinner married Mary Haynes April 9, 1864. Any help with any of these names would be appreciated. I believe the answer to so many questions lies right here. The thing is for sometime I have known that the only Skinners in Mechlenburg County were the Skinners that I am speaking of but could not put them together. I think we have now. So come on Cousins help out here.
God Bless
Steve A. Pritchett
SPritch209@aol.com
Medford, Oregon
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Steve A. Pritchett 19 Jul 2000 11:39AM GMT 
Karen 28 Sep 2000 3:18PM GMT 
Lynn Bruner 27 Sep 2004 6:04PM GMT 
hillbillwill 2 Feb 2005 4:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic