Search for content in message boards

William Cole - Chatham County, NC bef 1824

Replies: 14

Re: William Cole - Chatham County, NC bef 1824

Posted: 30 Jul 2006 7:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Herndon, Wyatt, Walker, Taylor. Owen, Greene, Elster, and many more. write me!
Add to above post. My e-mail address has changed to agape9@bellsouth.net. It was the Cole line that was and still is (Decendants) in Chatham Co. I have heard and read that they moved south because of the better clay in Chatham Co. area. Now I wishthat I knew what that place of departure is. It seems that they came to Va. but possibly further nmorth before that. I am considering all possibilities andam researchions ALL Cole lines to find the answer. The answeris out there somewhere. Lets share it when it is found I do know that some of the co-lateral lines from the Elizabeth "Betty" Herndopn line leads into other Cole lines. they could be the line we ar rearching for. Also consider the possibility that Pfc William Cole's father was not Samuel and we are relying on tjhat and overlooking the trough line. Don,t forget that there are many ways that they spelled Cole back in the years. Don.t give up" Thanks "v_Elster" That is Vincent Ditmore Elster. Call me Vince.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Schroeder_Lor... 17 Mar 2013 6:41PM GMT 
VinceElster 17 Mar 2005 4:21PM GMT 
V_Elster 30 Jul 2006 1:27PM GMT 
andyandmeliss... 8 Jan 2013 1:38AM GMT 
andyandmeliss... 8 Jan 2013 1:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic