Search for content in message boards

Josiah Biggs Jr - Last Will and Testament?

Replies: 24

Re: Josiah Biggs Jr - Last Will and Testament?

Posted: 5 Oct 2010 9:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
I received the two Will's you sent me and the email. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I still need to put the bio. together.

I was very impressed with your email. Josiah Biggs III was a very colorful guy. I sent the email to my sister.

We have a long standing joke in our family. During WWII my Aunt and an cousin were staying at my grandparents farm. My cousin was in the fourth grade and all the students were to report on their ancestors. My Aunt was a little short on time and she didn't know why she was getting questioned. She just answered, "all your relatives were cattle thevies and horse rustlers". That is what her daughter told the class. She was referring to the Biggs and several other families. This of course is untrue and my Aunt made atonement for her inaccurate statement by helping my Uncle develop most of the genealogy that you saw on my ancestry site. So I told my sister that I hadn't found "thevies and rustlers", but close to it. I'm actually impressed. Josaih III had much more adventurious life than most of the farmers that make up the majority of my ancestors.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JamesFerguson... 17 Sep 2010 9:27PM GMT 
dmotsinger 17 Sep 2010 9:34PM GMT 
JamesFerguson... 20 Sep 2010 6:23AM GMT 
dmotsinger 21 Sep 2010 2:48AM GMT 
JamesFerguson... 23 Sep 2010 3:39AM GMT 
dmotsinger 23 Sep 2010 4:21AM GMT 
JamesFerguson... 28 Sep 2010 3:27AM GMT 
dmotsinger 5 Oct 2010 2:42PM GMT 
JamesFerguson... 6 Oct 2010 3:16AM GMT 
JamesFerguson... 6 Oct 2010 3:17AM GMT 
per page