I got the same thing when I tried to save records over the weekend. I was using the old method, because I don't like the Beta. I saw it immediately and re-entered my original information for the persons to which I was saving records. It really ticked me off, though, because even getting to the point of attaching the records (backed out because "private" was in place of the actual name) changed the name of the person to which I was attaching the record to "private". It also took out my original birthdate.
This snafu leads me to believe I need to make very certain I enter information into my computer file (and download the documentation) before saving anything to my ACOM tree.