Search for content in message boards

Pryor (William J.P.) Pryor; Casady;Setser

Replies: 10

Re: Pryor (William J.P.) Pryor; Casady;Setser

Posted: 15 Mar 2009 11:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Pat,
Alta Casada was my Grand Mother. She was one of three Daughter Pryor had during his marriage to Alta. The other two sisters wer Flora and Lorlee. There were at least four Brothers born during this marriage. They were Herman, Albert, Red (nick name) and Couch (Don't know any other name for him). The Brothers are all dead now. Flora and My Mother Marie are also dead. Lorlee is still living in a nursing home in the Dalles Orgon. She is 95 years old now.

Flora married Joe Salyer. They settled in Knox, IN and lived most of their lives there. My mother Marie married Bazz Allen and they lived most of their lives in Knox also. Bazz nd Joe worked on the Nickle for the most part of their working years.

Marie and Bazz had five children, Me James,Edwin, Ronald, Joyce. and Elevin. Edwin and I, are all that remain of our family.

Flora and joe had five children also. They are Melvin,Jauntia, Delorse,Larry and Marion. Melvin passed away in late 2006.

I learned from reading post on this site that alta Died in 1916. Pryor married Lora shortly after alta's death. She died not too long after that.

I'm not sure when he married Ursle. I remember us going to Marshal Michigan to visit them when I was 7 or 8 years old. Pryor lived with us and Flora's family in his later years.
They had several children. I'm not too family with their names.

That is about all I can remember. If you find out any more I would like to hear from you.

James Allen
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hcdy25 15 Mar 2009 5:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic