Search for content in message boards

Jacob A. Hartsfield 1822-1875

Replies: 11

Re: Jacob A. Hartsfield 1822-1875

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 1:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Understand I have no clue how to do what you are doing but you have the qualifications. My trying to figure out where a survey was is purely hit or miss but it is interesting a couple have come fairly close to yours - the word fairly is used loosely. The Ephraim Moore survey may not be the one I took a look at because that one was on the Briery and should be where you have a William Bruton Survey or maybe next to it. Have not been able to pin point the Bruton's but they were very close to where I grew up on the Briery - according to what you have on the other side of the Briery from William Bruton. One of the John Powell surveys I may have accidentally figured out right - a first cousin of mine probably owns it now but a g grandfather of mine did in the 1880's.

As to what the tax Dept in Lenoir has done or not done - highly doubt they ever followed through but it was 6 or 7 years ago when it was discussed and the man left shortly after that time.

I will be out of town for a number of weeks so it will be awhile before I can really study this.

Again, many thanks for you and Brian sharing your hard work.

Martha
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
58marble 10 Feb 2013 8:06PM GMT 
58marble 8 Aug 2012 11:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions