Miriam, I am going to start with John Wood and Anna Griffith first as I have more info on them. I do have about 3 generations before them but the info is sketchy and I will provide that later if you want.
John Wood was the son of Thomas and was born about 1805 in Kentucky. He married Anna Griffith dau of Alexander Griffith and Rachel Hodge. Anna was born abt 1815 in Murray, Calloway, Kentucky. John died 9 May 1884 in Louisiana. Anna died abt 1899 in Ringgold, Bienville, Louisiana.
1. Dianna Wood b. 1833 in Kentucky
2. Thomas Jefferson Wood b. 12 Oct 1834 in Kentucky d. 15 Apr 1884 in Bienville Parish, Louisiana
3. Moses b. abt 1837 in Kentucky d. 19 Nov 1890 in Ouachita County, Arkansas
4. Lashley O. Wood b. 1841 in Kentucky.
5. Malinda Adaline Wood b. 1846 in Arkansas d. Bienville Parish, Louisiana
6. Mary E. Wood b. 14 Feb 1850 in Arkansas d. 11 Jun 1927 in Louisiana
7. Marita or Martha Wood b. abt 1852
8. Granville Wood b. abt 1853 d. 1926 in Ringgold, Bienville, Louisiana
9. Saphronia Wood b. 3 Jul 1855 in Dallas County, Arkansas d. Louisiana
10. John Britt Wood b. 1858 in Arkansas d. 1937 in Louisiana
Thomas Jefferson Wood, Sr. 1834-1884 (see earlier) married Mary Adeline Southern daughter of Aaron D Southern b. abt 1806 in Kentucky and died before 1860 prob in Arkansas and Elizabeth b. abt 1812 in Tennessee and d. after 1870 in Arkansas, Mary Adeline was born 5 Dec 1832 in Mississippi and died 26 Nov 1911 in Ringgold, Bienville, Louisiana.
1. Ann Elizabeth Wood b. 26 Jun 1858 in Arkansas died 2 Dec 1918 in Logansport, DeSoto, Louisiana
2. Amanda Malvina Wood b. 5 Mar 1860 in Arkansas
3. Mary Susan Wood b. 6 Aug 1862 in Arkansas
4. Elender L. Wood b. 18 Jun 1865 in Arkansas d. 27 Sept 1945
5. John Aaron Wood b. 28 Oct 1868 in Jamestown, Bienville, Louisiana d. 20 Dec 1935 in Jamestown, Bienville, Louisiana. married Beulah Southern (sister to Lula Bell and Ludie Pearl)
6. Milton Wood b. abt 1869 in Louisiana died bef 1870
7. Mildred Fredonia Wood b. 28 Feb 1870 in Louisiana died 2 Aug 1944 in Bienville, Louisiana
8. Dinah Ester Wood b. 28 Oct 1872 in Louisiana died Shreveport, Bossier, Louisiana
9. Martha Emeline Wood b. 5 Feb 1874 in Louisiana died abt 1938
10. Nancy Lucindy Wood b. 1877 in Louisiana died bef 1880
11. Thomas Jefferson Wood, Jr. b. 9 Dec 1879 in Jamestown, Bienville, Louisiana died 4 Jul 1943 in Castor, Bienville, Louisiana married 27 Dec 1900 to Lula Belle Southern dau of Samuel L. Southern and Tempy Minerva Dickerson (more on them later.
12. Malindy Adeline Wood b . 24 Jul 1881 in Louisiana died abt 1944
13. Joseph Obediar (Obediah) Wood born 24 Feb 1884 died 3 Jun 1953. Joseph married Ludie Pearl Southern daughter of Samuel L. Southern and Tempy Minerva Dickerson. (I have info on Joseph Obie and Ludie Pearl's children also but since this is your line you probably have more info than I. We need to compare notes here).
I can also provide info on Thomas Jefferson, Jr.'s children (this is my line)
The Southern Line:
I will start with Samuel Lushion Southern. I have several generations before him with only sketchy info. I will provide later if you want it.
Samuel Lushion Southern was born 8 Jan 1827 in Mississippi the son of Lewis Southern and Elizabeth Hall. Samuel married Sarah C. Womack on 31 Jan 1849 in Bienville, Louisiana, she was the daughter of Robert Womack 1808 -1865 and Wrizopa "Rispey" Southern (Rispey was the dau of Samuel Southern 1732-1850 and Keziah 1766-1850. If I have this correct and I believe I do Lewis and Wrizopa were brother and sister which would make Samuel Lushion Southern and Sarah C. Womack 1st cousins. Sarah was born abt 1834 in Mississippi. Samuel Lushion died 25 Jul 1885 in Winn, Louisiana and Sarah died in Louisiana.
1. Samuel L. Southern b. 22 Oct 1859 and died 25 Apr 1927 in Gibsland, Bienville, Louisiana
2. Jim Southern b. Mississippi died Louisiana
3. Zowie Southern
4. Missouri Ann Southern b. 14 Feb 1854 and died 22 May 1921 in Bienville, Louisiana
Samuel L. Southern and Tempy Minerva Dickerson, b. 2 Jul 1860 in Louisiana d 11 Oct 1899 in Castor, Bienville, Louisiana were married 3 May 1880 in Caldwell, Louisiana. I believe her parents were James Michael Dickerson and Maryann Victoria Middleton.
1. James H. Southern b. 25 Apr 1881 in Winn, Louisiana d. 13 Jul 1881 in Winn, Louisiana
2. Beulah Southern b Feb 1883 d. 13 Mar 1957 in Ringgold, Bienville, Louisiana. Beulah married Robert H. Hickman and John Aaron Wood. I'm not sure at moment which was 1st husband but I think I have it.
3. Lula Belle Southern (info given earlier)
4. Ludie Pearl Southern b. 15 Apr 1887 d. 15 Mar 1974 in Castor, Bienville, Louisiana
5. Butler Southern b. Apr 1890 in Louisiana
6. Samuel L Southern b. 30 Nov 1885 died 7 Sept 1965 in Bienville, Louisiana
7. Irvin V. B. Southern b. 25 Nov in Winn, Louisiana d. 28 Dec 1932 in Gibsland, Bienville, Louisiana
8. Gullner Southern b. 24 Jun 1894 in Louisiana d. 14 Jan 1979 (Gullner never married and died at the home of my aunt, Bessie Mae Wood Haynes).
9. Lewis Wyatt Southern b. 24 Jun 1897 in Castor, Bienville, Louisiana and died 4 Sept 1943 in Ringgold, Bienville, Louisiana.
This is just a bit of what I have, I have a copy of Thomas Jefferson Wood, Sr.'s Bible pages with family information and a few pictures. Also I have some of the death certificates and quite a bit more information on the families. I can also provide you with some source information. Email me and I will provide more. firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to hear from you about Ludie Pearl and her family.