Search for content in message boards

BALL Family of Dickenson Co.

Replies: 14

Re: BALL Family of Dickenson Co.

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 5:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
Woke up very excited to see another cousin. i am also in contact with tina lipsack. i am on facebook also under bobbie mullins. yes im into family history and will share what ever you would like to know. I am Nancy jane ball mullins granddaughter my father was welford leon mullins.
i live in virginia. i remember uncle bill came when i was in my 20's and we went back to dickenson co va to the grave site on top of the ball ridge and i remember aunt ellen visit a few times. i am one of the other 17 grandchildern of nancy jane who i am suppose to look like lol. i dont know anything about a curse. i do know my father said that alfred augustus ball died of kidney failure and that he remembers this. i know a few storys and have talked to tina but aunt ellen went to montana at a young age. she said alfred remarried someone named millie and she wasnt happy so i think andrew and bill came and got her. i would love to talk with you. if you dont mind we will swap phone numbers 804-397-9841 i am a massage therapist but will be thru work this evening and be at home. after 5 eastern standard time. it says lol loosen up massage barbara ferrante so you will know you have the right phone number. i so look forward to talking to you. always bobbie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
leannepurkhis... 27 Aug 2012 7:45AM GMT 
bobbiemullins... 27 Aug 2012 11:40AM GMT 
bobbiemullins... 26 Jan 2011 2:04AM GMT 
leannepurkhis... 27 Aug 2012 7:32AM GMT 
leannepurkhis... 27 May 2013 4:25AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions