Search for content in message boards

Jack Marriott

Replies: 10

Re: Jack Marriott

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 2:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you for your reply...all of you! Actually, not long after this first post, I found David's phone number and left a message-- he gave my number to Jack (this was shortly after my own dad died Dec 26, 2006). Jack called me and we spoke for some time about all the "memories"...I let him know of my dad's passing. Your dad, Jack filled me in on some things and I told him I have a photo of him (Jack) holding me--I was a baby-- and I believe it's taken at Grandpa and Grandma Witucki's home? I'd love to hear from you. I send Barbara Christmas cards every since I found them, and she sent me the announcement about Jack, which I was sorry to hear... I wish I'd known him sooner! That generation didn't travel far to see relatives...(at least my dad didn't). You must be into genealogy? Let's talk psstephens@aol.com (I can send you my phone#) I am doing a women's retreat in Michigan in September this year (MiracleCamp in Lawton, MI)--I am their speaker.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pamelastephen... 27 Feb 2013 9:26PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions