Search for content in message boards

Margaret LENNOX born 1893 in Rathmines, Dublin Co

Replies: 13

Re: Margaret LENNOX born 1893 in Rathmines, Dublin Co

Posted: 18 Mar 2013 5:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello maryanne thank you for your reply regarding my fathers birth mother Agnes Lennox . Agnes was from 8 bankside milltown also known as concrete they also moved to faranboley in milltown co dublin . I would love to talk to you or somebody related to the Lennox family from milltown. If I had a phone number I would call you for a chat,about our relatives even a few photographes . I was told growing up that I am very like Agnes Lennox . I don't know if you have any old family photos that would be Agnes sisters or brothers . I live in dublin married with 3children I am 66 7 grandchildren my husband David has Parkinson's disease nearly 39 years we don't have any photos of any Lennox sisters or brothers as Agnes gave my dad up for adoption. We have been many years trying to trace the Lennox family from milltown. I will enclose my address in the nest reply if you would like . This is like a dream come true for our family Thanking you Marie Magennis Lennox..
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
marie_mAgenni... 18 Mar 2013 11:47PM GMT 
tomdelaney12 19 Mar 2013 8:11PM GMT 
marie_mAgenni... 26 Mar 2013 12:17AM GMT 
tomdelaney12 26 Mar 2013 7:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions