Search for content in message boards

John & Julian (Scott) Turnbull of Berwick, NBL married 1798

Replies: 10

Re: John & Julian (Scott) Turnbull of Berwick, NBL married 1798

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 8:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Jean,
So sorry to hear Colin had died could you tell the line he comes from with the Turnbulls please .I know all about divorces our son has had the same and it was so very messy he landed up having a heart attack with the stress and the payment he has had to make lost his house the lot poor lad and no fault of his she was the guilty party,and only 47 years old he is coming along fine now and back to work after having a stent fitted .We had already lost our youngest son in a horrific car accident in 2008 and now our eldest having this to cope with .You can google Alan Gair accident and read all about it .my new e-mail address is elizabethgair@btinternet.com I was with talktalk but they lost all my mail address,s ,and was glad I picked up your message to someone in Ancestry .I had relatives hear from New Zealand in September (from my Skeen family) and we found William Skeen and his wifes Margarets grave in Tweedmouth church yard these are the parents of Elizabeth Skeen who married David Turnbull .I also have the death certificates of both William Skeen and Margaret Nesbit if you would like the photo of the head stone and certificates I will send them to you
Take care
Betty
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
elizabethg58 6 Nov 2012 3:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions